Reviews for Tapas at Twilight
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Bahaha, LOVED it!
lostinapapercup chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
m constructward. can i have some, please?

please update soon!
misswhiting chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
well hello Edward, you can def be my house doctor ;)
TopazHeart chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
O, Edward the contractor/neighbor? NICE!
kirster226 chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
I loved Bella's reaction to him. It's so true. Haha. Great chapter, thanks for the update.
usaprincess242 chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
i love how you put a recipe at the end of each chapter. its so creative! update soon. im looking forward to the new chapter and recipe!
tomato blush chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
the ending to that was perfect lol
cshorte chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Great chapter! Was that Edward on the piano? Can i just say YUM on Edward being a handy man! ;p Can't wait for the next chapter!
Mastaspammip chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
yay we finally meet edward! hes gonna help with the restaurant and Yay! lol can't wait for more!
voi ch'intrate chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Edward's wearing a Cubs hat. [dies] Great new chapter! This story is so cute and funny!
love2jingle chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
i hope to try those recipes someday...good story...haha...laughed so hard at the answering machine message
Soccer11 chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
was it edward on the piano? cant wait for the nxt ch
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
HAHAHA Love where this is heading. And "handyman Edward"? Talk about heart palpitations and fainting.
Jexena chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
That was so awesome. I am glad that Bella picked that place. Alice needs to let Bella make decisions for herself and then support her friends decisions. I am glad that everything worked out in the respect of Renee and Phil also. At least this way they don't have to feel bad about moving out. It is totally Bella's luck to have the celing come down on her head just before Edward is supposed to show up. It was funny though. I would think that Alice had something to do with it just to get her in the stupid Juicy outfit. But she doesn't have powers like that here. So ... I was just wondering ... was that Edward pounding away on the piano upstairs? Is that why he knew how to get to her?
neniainas chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Oh my God, that enterance... Just really, that was so cheesy and well written that it wasn't cheesy at all. :D Brilliant. I can just see that situation in my mind, Bella sporting her 'juicy' bottom (so in character of her) and Eddie walking in looking like he came from one of those 'romance novels', you know the kind. And that line at the end, "Have . Mer-cy." indeed. This story is so funny... I honestly almost peed my pants.

Anyways, I just realized that I have been an alwful reviewer, haven't I? I mean, I have read your stories since 'A New Frontier' but haven't written one 'real' review. I feel so bad... But, the good news is that this story is making me want to review. :) It really shows how your writing has improved and to be completely honest, I like it way better than your other stories. No offence to the other stories, but this one just has... a quality that has me jumping off my chair every time I see a update.

I like how the story is progressing, especially the hmm, 'tempo'. Can you say that about a story? It's realistic, not too fast for me to think, "Nobody would be able to open a restaurant with close to no money in a week" but not too slow for me to get bored. There's a nice feeling of build-up with the restaurant, we start off with little money and a shabby place and (hopefully) end up with a fabulous, succesfull restaurant. The same build-up thing occured me with Edward in this story. It did take you four chapters in stead of the all too common four words to bring him out. One thing stayed with me, it was Edward playing the piano, wasn't it? Then what about Mr. Simms? Is he Edward's alias? Heh, I think my speculations are not impressing anyone here... Well, it COULD be true, though I doubt it.

Didn't comment the chapter nearly as much as the whole story... Oh well, hope you got something out of it. :)
2,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 131 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 .. Last Next »