Reviews for Tapas at Twilight
persephonesfolly chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
Loved Edward's POV and the tantalizing glimpses into his past. I think Bella's reaction to the magnificence that is Edward Cullen was completely understandable (what female wouldn't swoon?) and hugely entertaining for Alice and the readers.

What's this? You make pizza dough from scratch? With yeast? You are now officially my hero/domestic goddess.
Aurora Selene Potter-Malfoy chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
This is a really good story. Hope to read more soon!
perpetually chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
Wow, amazing chapter again! :)
Leeshaann chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
This Chapter was priceless... Loved it... Update soon
TopazHeart chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
Classic.
lauren loves spunky chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
i would soo do the same thing as bella did if he walked anywhere near me! lol great chapter! can't wait for the next one please update soon!33
rr chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
this is really good i stayed up just to finish reading the five chapters hope you update soon haha house doctor haha
love bite chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
This is developing into such a fun story! Can't wait to see what happens.
FolsomBoogie chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
I am going to have the best dreams about Handy Man Edward.
Soccer11 chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
why did edward stop being a doctor
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
Woo, an update. I really like this story, I hope you can shake it up a bit and make it not too similar to Beauty Shop. It's a cool idea though.

]
LolaluvsEdward chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
lol so funny
cindysark chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
I loved the chance to see what is going on with Edward. You also definitely didn't disappoint with the Sexy Eddie you've created. I can't wait for more B/E interaction!
princess1996 chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
u r a realli great writer-good funni parts and judging by the recipes an awesome WRITING!
kuntrygal chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
Great chapter! Loved getting a glimpse into Edward's head! Anxious to find out more about him.
2,251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 131 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 .. Last Next »