Reviews for Tapas at Twilight
fanficreader83 chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
I would probably have a similar reaction to this house doctor! ;)
Twlightforever chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
OK I am being picky, how come Bella has to pay for repairs to the pipes if she does not own the building only renting?

I liked getting to know Edward a little bit.
Tunz N Cruzn chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
Really cute story! I love how you put recipes at the end of every chapter.
bug2001 chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
Another great chapter! Again, loving the twist with Edward. Can't wait to find out more about his past. :)
bug2001 chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
hahahaha ... I will say, I was totally not expecting Edward to be the handy man. Great twist! Loved the chapter! ;)
voi ch'intrate chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
I love Edward. I wonder what happened to him...I'm sure we'll find out in due time. And the introduction to Jacob was so cute! That made my day. Loved this chapter, can't wait for more!
Aisling-91 chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
Gah. Handyman Edward... *dies*

Great chapter!

Can't wait to read more :)

~Ash
persephonesfolly chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Enter the hero! And a very dramatic entrance it was too. I liked the touch of humor in Bella's unintendedly bright pink outfit.

Remodeling is such a pain, but with Edward's help even that particular brand of hell on earth looks palatable. What a perfect way to get those two characters to meet!

Bravo!
OliviaJane chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
NIZE!

Handyman Edward, yumidy, yum, yum!
Jennmc75 chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
Yay, they have a restaurant space! I like Edward being the handy man. Nice twist calling him the House Doctor.

I can't wait to see how their first meeting goes.
Mandi82 chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
LOL! Great chapter:)
Ezzery chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
You know, for a second there I thought she was going to meet Emmett and not Edward... you kept me in suspense throughout the chapter even though it was light hearted and I loved it.

I can't wait to see sparks fly... they will fly right? And who is this mysterious neighbor? I can't wait to find out. Thanks for the recipes and the awesome chapter.
Hope4more chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Great update. I honestly don't know why...but I had a blonde moment. Even though you said House Dr...I for some reason thought it would be Emmett. Even though you mention Edward, I just didn't expect it to be him. For once I was a little blindsided. Like I said, it was a blonde moment.

Loved the update, and the whole hot pink outfit with Juicy on her butt...total Bella moment with Alice's intervention.

I love this of course...great job.
emmyemmers chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
OMG! Ty Penningtonward? That is so HOT. Seriously. I've always liked this story, because of the idea that Bella is a chef. But with this new development, I'm more anxious for the next chapter!

I really like how you post the recipes for the food that you include in the chapter! I'm a recipe whore. I have so many saved, it's gonna take me forever to organize them all. But I really enjoy the ones you've posted!
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 4 . 5/14/2009