Reviews for Tapas at Twilight
fanficreader83 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
I understand you are still setting the story up and am excited for edward in the next chapter! ;)
Jennmc75 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
How awesome is it that Bella was able to show off her skills to Angela! Very nice. Now I'm excited and can't wait for the restaurant to get started.

You really have me wondering if somehow Edward is Nessie's biological father. Too much fits his usual profile. I can't wait to find out. You probably just threw all those characteristics in to throw us off. I can't wait to find out.
TopazHeart chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
I so knew she would get the call back. LOL. Hm, so is Edward her daughter's piano teacher or an investor? Heck why not both? I'm thinking teacher.
Twlightforever chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
That was a good chapter. I one time looked in to franchising a chain restaurant and that can run from $150,0-$200,0. I know this is fiction, but I just thought I would pass that little bit of info on to you.
icefang7 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
yay! this is soo good so far! thanks and i can't wait for

more!
An Escape chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Oh too cute. Goodness, good luck to Bella.
harasnicole chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Loved it.

Food really is Bella's best pitch. If it can get her approved for a loan in the end for half than what she asked for, anyway. XD

The above has already been said, but just so you know, that was also me, as I have two accounts on this site. :D

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.
Cheesecake Sweetheart chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Food really is Bella's best pitch. If it can get her an approved loan in the end for half than she asked for, anyway. :D

Looking forward to the next chapter. )
1337 JenNAY chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Great chapter. So funny to see Bella give dating advice. Thx for updating early. :)

Now I'm hungry again...
OliviaJane chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Yay! She got the loan. I knew she sealed the deal with the recipe. No man can resist good cookin'. lol
AvaEliza chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
I liked that chapter. Warm fuzzies all over!
voi ch'intrate chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Oh la la, relationship and food advice for Bella. :P Great chapter, can't wait for Edward to make his grande appearance!
SweetThunder chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
I think I'll make some Lemon Crud for my birthday. Thanks to big brother for adding that title to the family vernacular.
Twlightforever chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
i liked this chapter. I have a feeling things are going to start heating up soon.
jvanshuff chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I love your new story so far...I was cracking up. Had my daughter read it too. Loved the the cat thrown in a bathtub of water comparison...that was great!
2,198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 .. Last Next »