Reviews for Tapas at Twilight
SweetThunder chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
I think I'll make some Lemon Crud for my birthday. Thanks to big brother for adding that title to the family vernacular.
Twlightforever chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
i liked this chapter. I have a feeling things are going to start heating up soon.
jvanshuff chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I love your new story so far...I was cracking up. Had my daughter read it too. Loved the the cat thrown in a bathtub of water comparison...that was great!
Twlightforever chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Good start

Some story need to start of slow to lay the correct foundation. looking forward to more. I am going to copy and save that waffle recipe it looks really good.
OliviaJane chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
The parts in french I'm not so good in translating. I took two years in HS eons ago, but now all I can say is a simple greating or too. I read better than speak it, but not very well. So I didn't really know what they were saying during those parts.

Yay, Bella, and Jasper, and Alice. Uh oh, Bella's out of a job, I guess now she'll have to follow her dream in opening that restaurant.

Hm is this where Edward's is going to come in. Now she needs money so she's going to have rent out a room in her house? So many theories so little time. lol
persephonesfolly chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Very dramatic!

I thoroughly enjoyed what happened to James in the end. Bella rocks. Jasper and Alice too.
ggirlss94 chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
nice
christinemarie13 chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
So I absolutely love this story so far. I was just waiting for Bella to stand up for herself to James. And I definitely loved how she did it. Not to mention the awesome support of Alice and Jasper. :) I can't wait to read more of this story, and have the time to try out the recipes.

I'd also like to apologize for neglecting your other story. I just kept putting it off and I just can't believe how much time has passed. I'll definitely be reading it this summer when my schedule should be substantially less hectic. I'm looking forward to it. I love your writing and am sure you won't disappoint. :)
fanficreader83 chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
good for her... james is a tool no matter what nationality or form he is! ;)
fanficreader83 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I like things so far... I am definitely interested in finding more out about bella's back story! ;)
bug2001 chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Such a good chapter! I loved that Bella stood up to James at the end and that Jasper and Alice followed her out the door. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Ezzery chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
This chapter made me laugh a lot. I have been very sick and needed the good laugh! Thanks so much, and now can I say, next? LOL
hopelesslydevotedtoedward123 chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
love your story so far

can't wait for more!
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Haha, This is awesome!
love bite chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Wow! lots of action in this chapter. So, is cooking your hobby, or what? I consider myself a bit of a foodie, but as I have small children who are very picky and a husband who is even pickier, I rarely get to try the things I'd like to. Someday...
2,201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 .. Last Next »