Reviews for Tapas at Twilight
Jexena chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
I really feel bad for Bella now. I am sure that at the second it all seamed like a good idea. I definitely would have done it. But she has others to think of. Especially since she wasn’t the only on to walk out this time. She had taken her friends down with her. But I am sure that it will all work out in the end. Things happen for a reason and Karma knows who deserves what and when they need that extra hit of good fortune. I am sure that Renesmee will enjoy a trip to the mall to make up for Bella not being there to help her tonight. She is a preteen after all. Unless she is like her mom, then she can help to drive Alice crazy. That should make for an interesting day at the mall. You have a really good Renee here. I like the support she is giving Bella and how she is trying to give her ideas of how she can finally achieve her lifelong goal. Alice has the right idea. Think it all out now. Worry about all the practical parts later. I like that Angela is the loan officer. That ensures that she will have a fare chance and I am sure that Angela will do everything she can to help Bella once she sees how badly she wants this and how organized and informed she already is about it all. See what I was saying about Karma. She may not be able to do anything about the application now. But once she makes and tries that recipe she will be wanting more. Then she will be sure to give that loan. I knew that was going to happen. I am so happy for them. I cannot wait to see what they do to start the ball rolling now.
Jexena chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Good job Bella. Don’t let him think he has anything over you. She isn’t actually better, she just slept to the top. I always like the playful banter that people put between Bella and Jasper. You just know from there characters that they would be kindred spirits. It would be really hard for them not to get along under normal circumstances. Okay, at least Tyler didn’t let him push him around. But I have the feeling that he should have left Bella pout of his final sendoff. I feel so bad for Bella and Renesmee. James needs to do some actual work and let Bella go home to take care of her baby girl. I would have waited for him to be entering the kitchen then I would have punched him right in the face. I would then tell him I quit and that I hope he actually knows what is in the salmon dish. I still like my idea. But what they did was fun too.
Jexena chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I really like that James are in this and still kind of the bad guys. That is an interesting twist you don’t see come across like this often. Am I seriously the only person that hates the name Nessie? I really thought that the poor kid could get a better nickname than that. Not that I liked her actual name any more. The reason for it was awesome. But she should have just been called Carlie. That is really sad that Bella feels like that. But it is a fact for many. You miss the idea of someone being there more than missing the person themselves. It doesn’t make her a bad person. But it is good that she realizes the truth of her feelings. I think it is slightly weird to think of Renee meditating like that. Then again, it is right up her alley of something new to try. This sounds like a more permanent basis though. That is the weird part. That was a very informational first chapter into the life of Bella.
love bite chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
I love lemon desserts. I will have to try this one. I am enjoying the story. So well written and I like the characterizations.
Ezzery chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
I have a lemon obsession right now, so thanks a lot for the recipe! I am glad she got the loan. LOl Great chapter!
tomato blush chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
yay! that was exciting...bella got the lo-an. loved the part with angela and the recipe...can't wait for next time :) great job
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Great Chapter! It reminds me of Beauty Shop (with Queen Latifia)

]
Soccer11 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
i never watch hells kitchen but the one time i did i saw him yell at the gut for wiping his sweat with his towel. it was disgusting. loved the ch
fanficreader83 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
I understand you are still setting the story up and am excited for edward in the next chapter! ;)
Jennmc75 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
How awesome is it that Bella was able to show off her skills to Angela! Very nice. Now I'm excited and can't wait for the restaurant to get started.

You really have me wondering if somehow Edward is Nessie's biological father. Too much fits his usual profile. I can't wait to find out. You probably just threw all those characteristics in to throw us off. I can't wait to find out.
TopazHeart chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
I so knew she would get the call back. LOL. Hm, so is Edward her daughter's piano teacher or an investor? Heck why not both? I'm thinking teacher.
Twlightforever chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
That was a good chapter. I one time looked in to franchising a chain restaurant and that can run from $150,0-$200,0. I know this is fiction, but I just thought I would pass that little bit of info on to you.
icefang7 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
yay! this is soo good so far! thanks and i can't wait for

more!
An Escape chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Oh too cute. Goodness, good luck to Bella.
harasnicole chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Loved it.

Food really is Bella's best pitch. If it can get her approved for a loan in the end for half than what she asked for, anyway. XD

The above has already been said, but just so you know, that was also me, as I have two accounts on this site. :D

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.
2,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 .. Last Next »