Reviews for Tapas at Twilight
twiclare chapter 28 . 4/27/2016
I love their great big happy family! What a rich and full life. Loved the story, thanks for sharing.
twiclare chapter 26 . 4/27/2016
Revenge is sweet!
twiclare chapter 20 . 4/26/2016
I'm so glad that I don't have to wait for the next chapter!
twiclare chapter 17 . 4/26/2016
I suspect that James and Victoria are behind their delivery problems.
twiclare chapter 15 . 4/26/2016
I bake when I'm stressed as well!
Victoria and James are obviously up to no good!
twiclare chapter 8 . 4/26/2016
It's Edward's chance to show her that he isn't a deceitful, sleaze!
twiclare chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
I can't help but think it's going to be hard for her to trust him when he keeps lying to her. Not good!
twiclare chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
I'm enjoying this so far; looking forward to hearing more from them both.
asiula chapter 28 . 9/9/2015
Funny story! I enjoyed reading it! Thank you! :)
nostalgia chapter 14 . 7/13/2015
i'm rereading your fic because it's on my old favorites list and i just feel the need to tell you that to me, mid-to-late 2000s fanfiction is EPITOMIZED in this story i'm not even sure if you're still on this site but i have very strong associations with this specific story and, like, middle school, so props. it's hella.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
Not only does butter taste better to many people, margarine is also made the same way plastic is, but they stop the process just before it could be called plastic. Great writting.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
To guest who said its wierd to wait for marriage to have sex: it isn't wierd. I'm choosing to wait for marriage because that's what the bible says, that doesn't mean anything bad about me. It's okay to wait for whatever reason someone may have. Some people may not be want to risk having a kid with someone they aren't married to, or maybe they have been sexually assaulted, or maybe yet aren't really comfortable with sex, ect. Your comment was rude.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/11/2015
Are you serious? Waiting for marriage? That's just weird and stupid. Have been enjoying the story so far but that was just such a strange & silly note that doesn't fit with a mature confident woman at all.
jk chapter 26 . 12/12/2014
She acted Like she was the shit lol it was embarrassing! Bell as kinda pathetic
jk chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
Her waiting for marriage after she has already been marries has a 11 year old...seems...well stupid really.
2,225 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »