Reviews for Tapas at Twilight
twiclare chapter 5 . 4/26
I'm enjoying this so far; looking forward to hearing more from them both.
asiula chapter 28 . 9/9/2015
Funny story! I enjoyed reading it! Thank you! :)
nostalgia chapter 14 . 7/13/2015
i'm rereading your fic because it's on my old favorites list and i just feel the need to tell you that to me, mid-to-late 2000s fanfiction is EPITOMIZED in this story i'm not even sure if you're still on this site but i have very strong associations with this specific story and, like, middle school, so props. it's hella.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
Not only does butter taste better to many people, margarine is also made the same way plastic is, but they stop the process just before it could be called plastic. Great writting.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
To guest who said its wierd to wait for marriage to have sex: it isn't wierd. I'm choosing to wait for marriage because that's what the bible says, that doesn't mean anything bad about me. It's okay to wait for whatever reason someone may have. Some people may not be want to risk having a kid with someone they aren't married to, or maybe they have been sexually assaulted, or maybe yet aren't really comfortable with sex, ect. Your comment was rude.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/11/2015
Are you serious? Waiting for marriage? That's just weird and stupid. Have been enjoying the story so far but that was just such a strange & silly note that doesn't fit with a mature confident woman at all.
jk chapter 26 . 12/12/2014
She acted Like she was the shit lol it was embarrassing! Bell as kinda pathetic
jk chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
Her waiting for marriage after she has already been marries has a 11 year old...seems...well stupid really.
jk chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
I would a laughed in roses face and sent her ass don't demand a fucking job like one wants a cunt as wait staff
jk chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
OK whos Tanya? Friend, sister,cousin,wife,ex wife, girlfriend? Leave us hang in much
jk chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Ummmm Edwards a total douche bag...and a cunt! If bell as his tenant then why does she have to pay to replace the leaky pipes? Isn't that Edwards responsibility ? Cheap ass slum ward!
Vir90 pIxI3 chapter 29 . 9/30/2014
Three words: best ending ever!
blb1000 chapter 26 . 8/10/2014
Nice! I had not put together that Jessie was Jessica. "(
blb1000 chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
I suspected Jessie might have been a plant but was having second thoughts.
blb1000 chapter 23 . 8/9/2014
Never been to Dave & Busters. Sounds a little like Chucky Cheese.
2,218 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »