Reviews for Tapas at Twilight
blb1000 chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
I can't blame her. I would have thought the same thing with her "practically living here" in his apartment.
blb1000 chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
He'll, be lucky to come away without a black eye if he turns up his flirting.
blb1000 chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Her hot pink juicy butt, no less. Kinda surprised it wasn't royal blue.
blb1000 chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
And so it begins... Odd that her daughter has bronze hair.
TwiRose4life chapter 17 . 4/16/2014
I thought the story was fantastic! And to the guest reviewer, no... just NO. If you think this story is crap, why are you READING it? Please stop making such negative comments, they are kind of (extremely) rude towards the end of the story. If your opinions are going to be so nasty, please keep them to yourself.

Now, back to reviewing the story, I thought it was GREAT. I read it all in one night- I really couldn't put it down. I found it in a community named "Best Twilight Stories Ever". Really good job!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/13/2014
This is such crap...I'm sorry I can't read this.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/13/2014
No Bella's husband was her father. Edward is the sperm donor. This is bullshit. I'm sorry but seriously?
Guest chapter 21 . 4/13/2014
Is jake being looked at? Also that way to much of a coincidence. Way to much. Also I really hope if he was the donor they don't do this whole thing that Yorker isn't the father and hes adopting her and take my last name shit. I really hope not.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
What the hell is he thinking? I would kick his ass if they were my kids. Accident or not.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
A little to soon for that. Also back up a bit bud. She's Bella's daughter and I believe Jacob has known them a bit longer.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
Ummm. I think it's kinda weird to make out after his story. Also it does sound like it was his fault she died. Especially if he was suspended. Obviously he did something wrong. Also the drivers fault.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Reason why the word assume has ass in it.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
I don't understand how it's even Bella's business. He doesn't have to tell her anything if he doesn't want to.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 28 . 3/9/2014
Okay so I may have sniffled a bit hereā€¦
Thanks for another great story!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 27 . 3/8/2014
Nice wedding. Little Jacob sure is a slick mover, isn't he?
2,198 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »