Reviews for Tapas at Twilight
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 6/25/2017
I don't think Tanya is as it appears. I think you want the reader to think there is more but, I get the distinct feeling that it just isn't that way at all. Now that Edward just stated he's the one 'banging on the oiano', Bella is going to think exactly what you want the readers to think. That he's with Tanya. And, that he's still flirting with Bella, which will also make him a dick that cheats.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 6/25/2017
I'm a wee bit confused. If there is something wrong with the pipes in the building, that would be the building owners responsibility, not the tenants. Also, since he is the owner of the building and doesn't want anything to happen to it, he should take care of it all now at his expense, before the space is renovated. Putting off the inevitable will only be more expensive later, as he'll have to pay to replace everything his faulty pipes ruined. I rather liked the way they first met. His catching her while she fainted from getting up too quickly. The way she couldn't speak at first. Alice's slight meddling. All of it was fun.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
He pushed them all too far and deserved exactly what he got. Kudos to Jasper for following suite. Now he is short by three chefs and one waitress. Good. I hope James loses a Michelin star or two, just from the word of mouth. She wiped that smug ass look right off his face. Proud of her for dong that.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/16/2017
Oh That was great new Father gift to get from father-in-law
Guest chapter 29 . 5/16/2017
Jesus said not to hurt little boys. HILARIOUS!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/16/2017
Just found this and loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2017
Bellas such a bitch
debslmac chapter 29 . 4/5/2017
:) loved this story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Are you Indian? Cuz I am too. Just wondering. Just most non-Indians don't know what tapas is. But anyway...
Azlady2003 chapter 29 . 11/6/2016
I've enjoyed this story and the recipes..I'll have to and copy the recipes now. Thanks for them.
rosesnlilies chapter 28 . 9/7/2016
Aww!:) What a sweet end to such a sweet and lovely story!:)
rosesnlilies chapter 25 . 9/6/2016
I'm really hoping Jessica is lying to James… :( Though she probably isn't.
I love the way this story is going!:)
rosesnlilies chapter 21 . 9/6/2016
Eeeeeee! You don't know how widely I'm smiling rn! Edward being Nessie's BIO DAD! Amazing!
rosesnlilies chapter 15 . 9/6/2016
Still reading! Like this story a lot!:)
rosesnlilies chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
Great story so far!:)
And at the last line "have mercy" I was singing the new song Mercy by Shawn Mendes so quite a coincidence, lol.
I really like this though :)
2,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »