Reviews for When He was Bad
ramen-luver101 chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
what where you going to name him?
ZanessaFanTom chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
awesomeeeeeee ;) u've got talent
kaka96 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I like it
Not Just a Nerd chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
i LOVED this story! Awesome! (I have read this before I had a FF account, BTW)
justawritier chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Great story! I love your writing style. It's simple but effective. Very cute story :)
of self chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
I like your take on how Harper might be the reason she notices Justin is cute. Practically everyone on the show keeps pointing out Justin's cuteness to her and she keeps vehemently denying it.( because it's Disney and all.) But if were someother show I'm sure she would said heck yes, he's cute and they would have acknowledged the extraordinary amount of time they spend together. Anyhow I really like her perspective on this. Lets us know a little more about her and her feelings. Great job. :)
of self chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
The thought of Justin being 'bad' is funny but I think it would thrill Alex to bits. And yeah, I think she is the only one who would drive him over the edge. And despite everything they are simply adorable and I like the transition from flirting to something more. Both of them were very much in character, which is something I like all the more. And the baby just upped the adorable-ness factor. :)
DogStar15 chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Good story! I liked it, found it well written, and you're definitely right: Alex's looks to Justin are always flirty. :-)
Porkchop Sandwiches chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Yay, there's more! I thought the cute, brushing against each other, tension was really cute and IMO something that I kind of already see in the show, ah the Jalex brain. But anyway, I like them doing home work together and I didn't think the Columbus thing was corny but a very Justin thought. Alex's view on sex was also very in character, it reminded me of her thinking first dates were corny. Alex's point of view in the 2nd "part" fit her character really well. My favorite line was the one about her heart beat XD Overall awesomeness!