Reviews for The Heart Never Lies
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
No, it was great, really.I read so many fics that have a good idea but a shoddy execution or the ending sucks but I actually for real like ending was sweet, not too open ended or rushed.I have to say its one that I actually liked. I liked how Nate wasn't evil, it wasn't a cliche Chad saves Sonny from an evil guy. (even though the jealousy thing is cliche, it was done well and not over the top) The part after Chad hangs with the gladiators was well done. I liked his talk with Portlyn. And the first 2 chapters pulled me in. So overall, very well of the better fics I've read, and probably the top multi chapter.I really liked the whole concept.

Thanks for writing!
Drama4More chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
I swear to you, that this is THE best Channy story I have come across so far! :) Absolutely amazing x
RhapsodyInBlue-Equus chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
OMG that was HEART-WRETCHING! in a good way of course, you are an amazing writter. That was such a beautiful story, i swear i was almost crying through all of it (and almost is pretty amazing for me)i really wish that could be an episode just so i could see it played out, i mean my imagination is pretty good, but seeing what you saw when you wrote this would be amazing! I absolutely loved it! Keep up the amazing writting!
Paramoregirl105 chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
Good job! I thought it was a really good story. Most of the Channy fanfics are nothing like the actual show ya know? But I thought yours was great. And well writen too!
KimLuvv chapter 8 . 2/4/2010
Great, but can i ask what happened with Nathanial. Its confusing. Other than great!
inactiveacount121212 chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
I loved it! :)
Ktrpow chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
Omg I just found this story and I wasn't too sure about the whole Nathaniel thing at first but that last chapter was so amazingly well written it almost made me cry with happiness when Chad and sonny got together :) thanks for the great story and you're an amazing author.
soulsearcher1197 chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
I wanna cry. It's a beautiful piece of art here. I love the concept and great job on descriptive content. The ending is awesome with all the twists mixed around in the story. :)
Maison chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
Aww, that was cute. The writing was simply adorable in the end, good job!
HoldingontohopE chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
This story is simply AWESOME. It's genius and it's beautifully written. It had me totally transfixed. Great job! I loved it! :)
Bekah chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
This story was completely perfect. The writing was eloquent and well thought out, the plot made sense, and the characters were true to the originals. I've been looking for a solid Channy fic for so long, I'd pretty much given up. Brilliantly done.
Ms.JaneAustenwannabe chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
This was a great story! You have a great talent. :)
pomegranate-stars chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
Aw, that was really, very cute. :D Thank you for finishing it.

Love

Allie
Moela Rose chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Amazing! Love the story! You have a very large vocabulary... Keep writing!

~Moela Rose~
lolz3 chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
This story is absolutely beautiful. I love how you wrote it. The emotions, the characters, and how they were feeling... they were all perfect. Great job.