Reviews for Fluff, Angst, Laughs and an awful lot of running
crimsonpuddle chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
YAY Lucy! I love Lucy Saxon so much. *_*

(It is her, right? Or did I just make myself look like a complete idiot? )

Awesome anyway. P Loveit! *_*

Azure
Lady Allana Solo chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
Teriffic parody of Taylor Swift! That's about the only song of hers I can stand.
IfEaRnOfIsH chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
AW! So sad!

I really do like to pretend that they will live happily ever after...but they just got kinda...DITCHED on that beach, ya' know? Something that WILL be discussed in the Doctor's interview, I can tell you.

Great work!

IfEaRnOfIsH/Jinxy
IfEaRnOfIsH chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
Whewp!

Interesting take on what was said that we didn't hear...did that sentence make ANY sense at all? Ah well. CHOCOLATE KITTENS!

When you popped up in my inbox with your alert, your name looked TOO interesting for me not to click on your profile and check you out.

Nice work!

Owen's interview shall arive soon. ;)

IfEaRnOfIsH/Jinxy
crimsonpuddle chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
*_* Yay! Again, love it of course, great idea, and I still want your notebook. P

DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
I love all these! Especially the "Teardrops in my TARDIS". :D All of these are really good.

Danae
crimsonpuddle chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
Yay! Love it!

And well done on the 'not doing angsty/fluffy Ten/Rose stuff' front. D

LuckyBlackCat chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
Hiya! I really like Broken (dedicated to me THANK YOU but not just cos of that) and Those Three Words! IMO, your writing has improved a lot and I would like to read more! Rose and the Doctor are such a good couple, I think they're story is heartbreaking and you get that across really well!
Tess27 chapter 6 . 5/4/2009

i really like the whole idea of this piece - all the little one shots (:

love them all but spesh number 4 & 6.

wonderful.

thank you - post again soon!

Tessa x
crimsonpuddle chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
A tad pointless, but I love the song, and love the ship, so never mind. _

crimsonpuddle chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
Haha, priceless. Loving this - it's brilliant! Great idea!

crimsonpuddle chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
*wipes eyes* Ah, the joys of angst. P

Beautiful. _

crimsonpuddle chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
The ending completely took me by surprise - great way to finish. Beautifully written as well.

crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I decided to have a read through this, since you're doing the same for me. And this is cute, I love it, especially the ending! _

LuckyBlackCat chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
O.K, here's my review. I really like the first chapter where Rose's thoughts (I assume)are in between the dialogue for second one confused me a bit. Is each line supposed to be a Rose flashback?