Reviews for Understanding Him
Miguela chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
awww that was so sweet! not only the RyomaxSakuno, but also how Ryoma reacted and treated their baby, and especially, Ryoma and his dad! 3 "Family" thanks author!
asuna11 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I LOVE IT AND ALL AND AS ALWAYS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY CAUSE IM SPEECHLESS BUT IM NOT MAD I AM SO FREAKIN' HAPPY !
Lancedark chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
"family first", very nice story.
MusicLover148 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Just wanted to tell you that was a very touching story. Family was the whole point of it. One of my favorites!

MusicLover148
johnshoots chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
as for the story goes, its a good one, except for the details that of a Tennis Grandslam Title, performed in Japan?.. Wimbledon is already grandslam England which means he has already overtaken Nanjiroh's feat in the Pro Tennis World as for titles, U.S Open USA, Australian Open, and the French Open.. Well, whatever this is a fanfic after all, just had to comment on that one cause I have read a lot of RyoSaku fics where Grandslam titles are done in Japan or in a wrong country.. Just wish someone would write about that piece accurately, maybe so to include trips around the world involving Ryoma's title matches.
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Awww Family _
MishieruAkemiWhiteAngel chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
What a wonderful story...I was struck at the end that Ryoma gave up his beloved sport just because of his family...it made me cry..(sobbed),,,.I so love it! You're a great author!
MARSisred07 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
i really love the last part.. "family"

its striking enough..
ILuvPurple16 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
*sniff*, it was such a touching story *sniff*. I loved it.
jk chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I like the idea that this tradition continue. It was a very cute story. :]
nanamisakurachan chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
OMFG! So friggin CUTE! xD XD

But what a shame for him to miss it :( BUT STILL SO DARN CUTE!
Yuka Luka chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Simply awesome...That's all i can say.I loved it. Thanks you for writing it :D
roux chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I really love y0ur story!

Hope y0u write a new st0ry.

God bless and take care