Reviews for A Glass of Your Finest
ionizable chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
this was so cute. i honestly can't picture elincia ever acting like this but i can just see geoffrey's face when she grabs his nose, haha
saffiremoon21 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
this is adorable.

Geoffrey/Elincia is one of my favorite pairings, and I am so happyp to have found this.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Have I ever said I love you? Because I do. I intended to read and review this ages ago, and never got around to it. There are a few little errors in here, but it was so great they're easy to ignore.

Elincia was so silly! And Geoffrey, so himself. Gotta love him, you know?

The last line was beautiful, in a really terrible sort of way. Poor woman had a little too much.

My only critique is actually really stupid- it's the title! I know, what the heck am I rambling about? But it's such a beautiful title, and the story is kind of silly. They don't quite match IMO. But bah, I like this piece. Such fun. :D

Cheers,

-Manna

PS. Are you going to post your latest work on here so that I can review it here, too?
Measured chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
He. Drunk!Elincia is very cute. Geoffrey is so longsuffering for his ladylove~

This was adorable AND SO ARE YOU :D
HaveAHeart0301 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Gosh, a drunken Elincia...hard to imagine, but I think you pulled it off well. The parts with her playing with Geoffrey's nose were hilarious. All in all, it was quite good.
jordan114725 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Really liked this fic. I like the idea of how elincia got drunk, and how she is so flirty.
DarkPrincess128 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Haha...adorable. For some reason, drunken Elincia reminds me of my friend. And she's always sober. Haha anyway, that was very cute.
Silvara chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
A druken!FE character is always fun and you illustred that fact quite well. :D
FE Frog chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
That was pretty good. I kept giggling when she said something about his nose. The end was unexpected aswell. I thought, it said she wanted to comment on his nose... but instead she needed to puke. ANYWAY! I should cut this short now, it was hard enough READING this on my DS (dont ask), now i'm writing this... Cheez... Anyway, props for a funny/kinda *cough*very-ish*cough* story! Byes!
Diedre D'Nai chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Been forever Starlight, but I must say i like it. Heh...drunken Elincia is officially one of my favorite Elincias. _
NewPaladin chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Aw! Theyre so cute. (Geoffrey!) Well, well a Queen shouldnt get drunk, Elincia. But Geoffrey was very... collected. Just one blush? Mh, but thats not so important. Its a really cool fic. And the thing with Geoffreys nose was really funny.