Reviews for Just Speak
knightinred chapter 1 . 2/6
I can't believe I read this piece years ago without reviewing! *bow down*

The characters were IC -okay, actually Ruka almost left his when he got furious, but never mind.

I love it that this fic showed a side of Ruka -the boy with golden heart, who let go of his crush for his best friend- which desperately wanted to help Natsume without knowing the things in his mind and without the person wanting to share.

I know, I can tell you're suffering, Natsume. I'm your friend and I... care about you... and don't do this to me. Do... what? Shut me out. You're shutting me out over this, this whatever-it-is. I want to help, I want to try, at least.

The story even made me realise my own problem in the real life.

"It wasn't that Natsume didn't want to talk to him. It was because he couldn't."

Oh my.

Ruka-pyon! Natsume's completely cheered up! What's your secret?! He knows when to shut up, Polka-dots.

Deadpanning!Natsume is sooo Natsume, hahaha.

Keep up your good work! ;D
kyouyaa chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
EvaWinters chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
WooWoo! Praise for the near nonexistent Gakuen Alice yaoi fanfics! I swear, whenever I come on this fandom they smother me with MikanxNatsume fanfics. Not that I have a problem with them, but I always cheer a little when I see well written stories like this.
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I love it! One of the rare, quality GA fics I've read so far. XD
seasaltpuffs chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Le damn. I feel like writing tons of NatsuRuka fics after reading this. It's been a while since I've read anything-Gakuen Alice [years, actually, back when there were only a thousand GA fics up and about]. Wonderfully in character.

Yay for the GA Yaoi Community! :D
Chaoticphanon chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Good Job! :D I really liked it. /
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I so want more NatsumexRuka stories TT_TT
WinterValentine chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
It was cute. I do have to admit that the Mikan natsume thing is overplayed to much. I wish there was more Yaoi between Ruka and natsume .
12Magicofdarkness chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I liked it enough. Your story is pretty good.
kittyLuvr5 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
i love yaoi and shonen-ai, and nothing could ever change that

wow, this is the first time i have ever read a NatsumeXRuka fan fic, but you just made my day by writing this and me stumbling on it

(probably none of what i said made any sense, but sou should get the idea(also, i talk for too long))
deatheagle202 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I really liked it good job!
k-shee chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Excellently written. I'm kind of sad there isn't enough NatsuRuka in the world. x3 Maybe I'll contribute. I liked how the plot built up just like Ruka's anger.
natsumeXruka chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
so cute.

i 3 it!
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This. Good. Read. Awesome. Love. Yes. W. o. n. d. e. r. f. u. l. (How many periods can I use to show how much I enjoyed reading this, I wonder...)
EnseiChan chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I support yaoi in this fandom with all my heart~! Good job, nicely written, but two things didn't sit right with me. One: you surely put some OOC words in Ruka's mouth, I think he doesn't even know that words like 'shit' or 'fuck' exist, not to metion that he's like 10 yo. And the part where they supposedly thought about Mikan while kissing was absolutely unnecessary. Yaoi is yaoi. This kind of thing always ruins the mood.

Well, so much for my opinion.