Reviews for No Time Like the Present
Pheonix1995 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Would love to see more of this! But it's amazing!
topdog19 chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
you should finish this
mummy2triplets chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
lol please post moree! xx
Angel N Darkness chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
you both did a great job on this chapter... i cant believe how you ended it though... you did a wonderful job on the whole story... i love it...
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
oohhhh my mouth dropped open at the end of this chapter... i love it... you did a great job on it...
Kimmeke chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
This isn't the most realistic story, but def. AWESOME. Great job by you both.
nataliebianca chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
WOW Imananthropologist, that was a great chapter! You learnt from the best hey :P Well done. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Nat xo
Brummie10 chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Really really liked it! Great job and welcome to the world of fanfic writing! Please write a nice sappy epilogue, I think Emily & Hotch deserve it. ;) Look forward to reading more from both of you guys.
Thn0715 chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Great job to both of you! An excellent story filled with action, drama, suspense! Very well done.
PatryTrusky chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
An epilogue would be great :D And I like the way that the two styles mix :D Keep oing both of you!

I'll check Imananthropologist's stories as soon as they're uploaded ;) I like the "The Hotchners don't like you" avie, love Hotch's face :D
Jadestar1981 chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Sienna, Imananthropologist - now that's a great story. I just stumbled across it and I absolutely like it. Great angst. Though I have to say my favorite parts are Emily's and Hotch's thoughts, they always make me smile - though they're in a bad situation, they keep their humor. And I love Emily's Lara Croft style and the fact that she's the one to save them.

Imananthropologist - great job with completing this chapter! If not for Sienna's indication where she stopped writing and where you continued - I wouldn't have guessed it! I'll definitely look out for stories from you! And an epilogue to this little story would be very much appreciated. *hint hint* :)
Crystalwitch chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Like it! I love the idea of Emily channeling her inner Lara Croft to keep Hotch safe. When I was reading the first time, the line where the authorship changed didn't jump out at me, and I didn't notice any change of writing style - I hope that's a compliment.

Great story Sienna and Imananthropologist.

Imananthropologist, I am very impressed with this, to match another author's style isn't easy, and you did it very well. You made a really good job of completing the story, it's a great addition to the story line. I'll be looking out for you on the author lists.
mummacass chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Whoa! That was one heck of a chapter. Brilliantly written!

Cass
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
you did wonderful finishing this story... please please please post an epilogue! i'm begging you D
cherish26 chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
I've become a huge fan of sienna recently, and although I don't send nearly as many reviews as I should, I thought that for both of you, this was pretty good work. imananthropologist, you did a great job at matching the writing tone and the way the characters are thinking, especially for a first time out! Please write an epilogue - whether they're in Valhalla or Quantico, I'd really love for them to have happily ever after. Can you say "I'll love you forever" and mean it if you know you'll be in a super cool afterlife?