Reviews for No Time Like the Present
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 3/4
OMG OMG please let Aaron be alright
Pheonix1995 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Would love to see more of this! But it's amazing!
topdog19 chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
you should finish this
mummy2triplets chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
lol please post moree! xx
Angel N Darkness chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
you both did a great job on this chapter... i cant believe how you ended it though... you did a wonderful job on the whole story... i love it...
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
oohhhh my mouth dropped open at the end of this chapter... i love it... you did a great job on it...
Kimmeke chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
This isn't the most realistic story, but def. AWESOME. Great job by you both.
nataliebianca chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
WOW Imananthropologist, that was a great chapter! You learnt from the best hey :P Well done. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Nat xo
Brummie10 chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Really really liked it! Great job and welcome to the world of fanfic writing! Please write a nice sappy epilogue, I think Emily & Hotch deserve it. ;) Look forward to reading more from both of you guys.
Thn0715 chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Great job to both of you! An excellent story filled with action, drama, suspense! Very well done.
PatryTrusky chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
An epilogue would be great :D And I like the way that the two styles mix :D Keep oing both of you!

I'll check Imananthropologist's stories as soon as they're uploaded ;) I like the "The Hotchners don't like you" avie, love Hotch's face :D
Jadestar1981 chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Sienna, Imananthropologist - now that's a great story. I just stumbled across it and I absolutely like it. Great angst. Though I have to say my favorite parts are Emily's and Hotch's thoughts, they always make me smile - though they're in a bad situation, they keep their humor. And I love Emily's Lara Croft style and the fact that she's the one to save them.

Imananthropologist - great job with completing this chapter! If not for Sienna's indication where she stopped writing and where you continued - I wouldn't have guessed it! I'll definitely look out for stories from you! And an epilogue to this little story would be very much appreciated. *hint hint* :)
Crystalwitch chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Like it! I love the idea of Emily channeling her inner Lara Croft to keep Hotch safe. When I was reading the first time, the line where the authorship changed didn't jump out at me, and I didn't notice any change of writing style - I hope that's a compliment.

Great story Sienna and Imananthropologist.

Imananthropologist, I am very impressed with this, to match another author's style isn't easy, and you did it very well. You made a really good job of completing the story, it's a great addition to the story line. I'll be looking out for you on the author lists.
mummacass chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Whoa! That was one heck of a chapter. Brilliantly written!

Cass
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
you did wonderful finishing this story... please please please post an epilogue! i'm begging you D