Reviews for Proof of Purpose
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Oh I love how you had Alec 'come to the rescue'. It's a situation I would have loved to see but then again, it could ruin future M/A development. Unless that made Max hate Alec less than alright!

Great idea and I love how it was mainly in Alec's POV.

Nicely done!
Kiwikatipo chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I wish proof of purchase really had ended like that how inspired.
Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Well shit! Why didn't the episode go something like this? Okay, maybe they didn't have to break his leg, but with three able-bodied transgenics on hand, surely they could have held the doctor there against his will? Woulda saved a lot of problems. *pout*
Dione Robertson chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Wow

You typed just (well close) to what I was thinking...

Letting that Doctor go and blaming Alex for virus/killing transgenics for White spelled out one thing for me New script writer that did not watch the frist season play out. Remember When Max and Zack kidnapped Lydecker to free Brett from the guys who wanted Manicore tech? How she knew that Lydecker would double cross his old friend and the X-5? How she escaped and planed accourdingly?

All of that great planing and groundwork of how smart Max was fell to shit in season 2, she would react without thinking would it would affect others for alot of this season. What I loved about season 1 was she wanted to find all the X-5 that have escaped in 09 but in season 2, when there are alot around all she could do is bitch about a virus? Perhaps in season 3 (maybe since Fox is too dumb to stick with the series, perhaps another network would pick it up?)

They would have corrected some of these "pressing" errors...

Sooooo, sorry about the ranting, LOVED your story, thanks! (group hug, why yes I am in treatment, how did you guess, joking!)
Voleuse chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Loved it! I never understood why they just didn't *persuade* the doctor to leave - even if they didn't resort to violence, it was certainly within their means to contain him.

One thing, though - the bit with Joshua seemed a little out of place, a little jarring. Otherwise, a nice vignette.
Libazeth chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
lol! Once again, you manage to write a brilliant short peice... and funny too! I agree, this is how it should have happened.
Natters chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
yay! GO ALEC! Don't s'pose you'd consider doing a sequal?
Dusty chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
You know what? You're one of my favorite DA writers. Go you! This rocks!
Neo chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
(Sits still) (Stares) (Jaw drops) ROTFL! AWESOME ALEC TO THE RESCUE!
Kara chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
If only it had gone this way, the grief we would've been spared, gahhhh... Great job as always. You know I love your fics, and I read all the new stuff you post on ffnet. :)
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
Yep, that's how the ending should've gone, but you know good ol' James just wouldn't let that happen. Great story pari.