Reviews for Hung Up On Being Hung Over
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
That was intense, poor Spencer he really identified with Owen. Terrible to see the lengths that victims of bullying will go to under the right, or wrong circumstances. Good story. Hope someone misses them soon. You did fine with ending actually interesting ending. They have to wait together to be found.
A girl from the South chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I couldn't get into it because of one MAJOR point. missippi is spelled Mississippi, you completely blew the spelling in it and it should at least be capitalized (it is a State and a river) You really should look into changing that.

Also a drug addict and an alcohol problem are two different things, they are both addictions, but for two different substances.

Just because he abuses one does not mean he will abuse the other.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
It's very ange how everyone makes such a fuss over him being hungover from drinking. He's a jnukie not an alcohol...2 very different addictions.
PinkHimeLacus chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Wow, so emotional. The ending was epic. I love how you thought of that. You really nailed the characters perfectly. Such depth and detail. It was amazing. More please it was epic. Reid is so awesome. Thanks for sharing!
SayidRocks chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I guess HOtch made his point with that little stunt up on the roof. I kind of like how you ended it. Sometimes the endings are really hard.
B mole chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
hmm

I was always so busy being perfect so no one would suspect that something was off at home, I never got the chance for teenage rebellion.”

best moment
charming2drew chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Angsty Reid! I love it! :)
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
aw...that was sweet! great story! and i liked the ending...although i think hotch shoulda took off his suit coat and used it as a make-shift blanket for spencey...hmm...i could use that in my drabbles...ignore all that! hehe

great story! i could totally see htoh doing that for spencey!

this goes under faves!
HeroesLover77 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Great story! Really enjoyed it :) I luv Reid so much, and I liked the rebellious side of him which u portrayed in the this. well done.
lucie chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
it was confusing. I didn't like it. no offense or anything.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Hotch was really good in this one. So much the father to Reid. I like how Hotch handled Reid up on the roof. Rossi was so good as well. Morgan was so Morgan. I enjoyed it very much.
light within the shadows chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
wow xia this was such an awesome story seriously you should become a writer professionally you really know how to pull the reader in as well as get the emotional intensity that lots of writers can't get.