Reviews for Clean Socks
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
The ending cracked me up! Gordon did have a hard head indeed! I loved the fic and the way you developed the plot!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Dean takes care of Sam whether he needs socks or protection from crazy hunters.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Great fic
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Great work
hogwartshobbiton chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
aw..that was good :D dean will always be there! :D yeey! thankyou! loved it xx
Angel's Rest chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I like those socks as a metaphor. Big things. Little things. Doesn't matter. Dean is going to look out for his little brother. I love how a talented writer can take those small moments and make them into something wonderful. Good job, Clair!
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Short, but sweet... I loved Hunted... Thanks.
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Good work!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
OH hun this was awesome! An amazingly written fic love!

awesome title too and how Dean found out about not only the pills but ava and scott

nice touch, very clever

loved it! :)
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Aw Dean, he'd be doing a lot more than wearing dirty socks. :D

So cute! Chick-flick moments between the boys always make me happy. :D And throwing his shoes at the trip wire makes sense. :D

Loved it! Great job!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
How sweet, and just the kind of brotherly comfort I needed right now. *happy sigh*

The scene fit very well as an extension to the epsiode and made for lovely entertainment. There's only one point I'd argue, I'm sure Sammy merely took the bottle of pills for learning the doctor's name - nothing more behind it. Still, you came up with a creative idea and made it sound plausible.
Sofi Stree chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Not too bad. I'd say it's mediocre bordering on good. Dean enforcing the socks was a gem.
Ciya chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Gordon's hard head LOL. Cute story. Glad Dean didn't freak when he found the pills.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Nice moment between the brothers.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Gorgeous story!

Very endearing...

I feel all warm and fuzzy.

More like this soon please!