Reviews for If Our Paths Crossed
Iz chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Love it! Pilot!Chuck has always bothered me. This story makes what happened between Chuck and Serena make a little sense. Wondering if you could do the same for Chuck and Jenny on the roof - what happened first?
chairobsesser chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
i love this! when i rewatched series 1 recently i remember thinking how close they were to running into each other!

if only this had happened :D:D

i'm gonna go with thinkin it did happen simply because it gives explanation for what he did to serena (kinda) and i don't like that chuck :D:D (love chuck though lol)

anyway great story LOVE IT :D
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This was great. Really ingenious. And you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. Heh. I love it. I think Nate did love Blair once upon a time though, so I think it's kind of unfair that you completely demolished that, even if I'm 100% against the couple to begin with. Heh. I do really love however that you present Serena as a filler to Chuck. We don't really get to see much of Chuck's feelings towards Blair pre 1x07, so I like that you included this. Plus, they make it appear as though Serena's the untouchable one to Chuck, b/c they were both essentially sluts and somehow never slept together. So, he wanted that. *shrug* I like how you changed that up a bit and made Blair the untouchable one in his eyes. ;) Brilliant. This was all around amazing. I love how you produce their banter and just pull this all together. Quite great I must say. *nods*
valmontmerteuil chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
God I love fics that go back and make it obvious that they were always perfect for each other, way before they realized it.
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
It was kind of sad, not what I was expecting to read. But. . . it was good too.
IluvChuckBass chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I liked getting the points of view from both Chuck and Blair. I thought you did a good job keeping both of them in character! Great story!
00JLO chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Nice fanfic.
ry123red chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
this was really good! i love how you didnt make blair get angry with chuck but she nonchalantly rejected him. you should make this into a long story!
Kensley-Jackson chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Loved it!
underthestarsx chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I loved this!

Are you gonna continue still?

I love it, you write this so beautifully. I'm speechless, I can't think of the right words right now. All i know is that it was amazing.
lc.meester chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I really like this idea and I hope you'll continue! :)