Reviews for Detours
Guest chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
I have been saving this forever hoping you would add past chapter 9 and I found two more on FF I have bee a traveler for 10 years and I would gladly answer any questions you have ...I love the tension between them
twilightgma1 chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
please oh please add new chapters I am dying to see what they do after the 6 mts have passed
kaday chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
Please update soon, your story is good.
DONNAGIRL chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
I'm having fun with this story.
lostinapapercup chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
I feel that I need to tell you I am completely enamored by this fic, and I am sincerely hoping you're going to be continuing it...?

Please?

I look forward to any and all future updates!
sherryola chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
I found this story yesterday, and I absolutely adore it. i love the humor and romance. I like Bella's job very much, though of course, I'm hoping she doesn't leave after her six months. It's a delight to read this.

Sherry
jakbranton chapter 11 . 2/8/2012
I guess if they can say it, then I can too. I am in love with this story.
jakbranton chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
I am in "like" with this story!
jakbranton chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
The uncertainty on what happens after November is killing me. Can’t she just attend some midwife classes and stay in Forks? I’m sure Edward would be all for that plan.
jakbranton chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
"Edward, I swear, there must be a knight in shining armor holding a pair of blue balls on the Cullen family crest to symbolize the cock-blocking that is your family's specialty."

I don’t know how long it took you to come up with this…. But wow. I nearly fell out of my rolling office chair at work. I cannot read this stuff where laughing out loud is bad!
jakbranton chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
The Target shopping cart incident… has this happened somewhere in your real life? I would be so embarrassed. But my husband’s mission in life is to embarrass me in public….

They meet on the condom aisle! I would have died…. Right there in target…. Dead. And the old lady giving them advice! (I shouldn’t be reading this stuff at work… someone is going to peek into my office and ask why I can’t stop laughing!)

"Hand check, kids! Get 'em up where I can see 'em," Emmett teased as he walked into the foyer.”

I love Emmett. There isn’t much he says that I don’t find funny.

Okay…. The lemony goodness at the end of this chapter makes up for what Alice blocked us from a few chapters back.
jakbranton chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
“Ovaries everywhere must be weeping!" I can’t decide who I love more…. Alice or Brandy. It’s probably Brandy, because she didn’t block us from a certain lemony situation.

I love the whole Cullen shirt situation. I was worried that it would come off stalkerish, but it wasn’t! Funny!

She totally tormented him with the ice cream. I’m not cool enough to do that….. sigh…..
jakbranton chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
"You know, if the thought of your parents hooking up bothers you too much, perhaps you can think about my stolen panties as a distraction," I said in a low voice close to his ear.

Ha! She really knows how to wind him up. I love it!

"Girl, that man doesn't want to be your neighbor like Mr. Rogers.

Can Glenda be my friend? She is so cool!

I am loving Detours!
jakbranton chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
I love that Bella gives as good as she gets... she really turns Docward's world upside down. He doesn't seem to know what to do next with her... sigh...
AllNightLongxO chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
Where is the damn panties? Did I miss it or something?

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction