Reviews for Naruto: Incarnate
Shinken chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Nice overall.

I just wonder why aren't the Hyuga's characters surname Hyuga?

Also, it's Inuzuka, not Inuzaka.
phantomgirl21 chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
THIS IS REALLY REALLY GOOD! Please update SOON! I LOVE it! _
Thorn In Your Side chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
Good fight. :D

I like Takami. _

*glomps her favorite erotsuin and his sexy pedophile*
Orannis4 chapter 8 . 9/18/2009
So will nartuo awaken in her soon or no?
Gaara-frenzy chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
o fight scenes are awesome! i hope you update soon! XD
Gaara-frenzy chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
hahaha she punched out konohamaru! nice book hamaru! XD
TorrentJ chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
Cool. Your Jutsu list is missing Nibai Inferuno and Rasendaiga.
SilverWolfStar chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
wow! i really laughed at this chapter, i love how Hamaru and Tsumaru are pervy, and Konohamaru still uses the Henge XP i'm really looking foward to the rest of the story! And, yet again i love the whole translation thingamabob at the bottom :)
Gaara-frenzy chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
hehehe i like kyuubi in this. awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one! XD
Thorn In Your Side chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
Damn straight uberKono. XD That "clone won't fool me" bit was good. :O
Thorn In Your Side chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
YAY FOR KONO!

But this part was messed up:

“If one of you get’s hurt.” said Konohamaru with a sigh. “The others of you can tell your parents.”

It should've been something like, "The other two can tell the parents," or "The other two can let your parents know."

Also, get's doesn't need that apostrophe. :D

Grammar nitpicking done with, I like this chapter. "And that's why I'm the Hokage." Lolcakes, I love the way you write Kono.
Gaara-frenzy chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
yay i love that game. awesome konohamaru can do lotus. hehe the twins were scared stiff. awesome chapter, i can't wait for the next! XD
Snosoul The Auracle chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
holy hell in a handbasket (if your wondering, I heard Shukaku say this in a fic and it just sorta stuck, hehehe) awesome, can't wait for more.
Snosoul The Auracle chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
and it keeps on rolling and the plot countinues to thicken, I kinda figured though it was konohamaru who was the sixth. I mean, he said it himself.
Snosoul The Auracle chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
good, I wish I could speak multiple languages so I could say it in multiple, well you get the point, anyway, really good so far.