Reviews for Crossable
Dulcis Cantio chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wonderful :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I came across your stories, and this and Lapse immediately became two of my favourite comfort fics. They're just so sweet!
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh lord that was hot
Amethystaura chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This has got to be the hottest LightxL story I've read, where L was a sexy power bottom.
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
** Oh crap that was awesome and hot!
myinuyasha04 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Really really hot! And I loved the homophobic therapy pillow. I actually laughed out loud!
xflowerxpixiex chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Uhh, so I just want you to know-I have been rifling through countless fictions lately and all of them fell short of this. To be blunt, this story was just very raw and very real and so very very well done. The sexual tension and expression and the words used and just everything is so great. That coming from a slightly perverted mind, yes, but delivered with extreme reverence. This is a wonderful one-shot and much better than any I've forced myself through lately. Total connection of these boys and exactly how they should be portrayed. Okay, enough endless rambling and raving over this. Good job. You gotta know it. Thumbs up to you.
dribnevar chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
loved it! and yes those caramel eggs are the bomb... unfortunatly i always get stuck with the creme filled one at easter (unless i can find someone to trade with). i know this may come off as being annoying but i've always been fond of the his side/her side story's you know were you first tell the story from one persons view and then tell the same story from the other persons view... i'd love to read Ryuzaki's side of the story if possible.
palebones chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
So great! I love AU fics were Light and L meet under different circumstances or are the same age. I loved how Light realized he had more than "just friends" feelings for L. And the homophobic pillow made me laugh out loud. Amazing work. Also YAY for seme Light. *faves*
bbb136 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I like the way you showed his confusion and the lemon was as hot as hell :P
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This is pure genius. I can say quite honestly that I've never read smut this beautifully written. (And the therapy pillow, whether your idea or not, was hilarious xD.) Congrats on being a fantastic writer! (teehee)

*Favorites*
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Oh my God...oh my GOD! :D This was absolutely amazing! One of the bestest ever LxLight fics I have ever, in my life, read before! TT_TT I'm so frikkin happy right now...I've read this, like, three times already and it keeps getting better! :D

Aah...the absolute fluffiness of the ending was just icing on a very delicious cake that I could feast on for the rest of my life _

LOL, it doesn't matter if it was supposed to be crackish, I don't think, because it turned out amazing-good! I would be very surprising if you were able to make it any better and if you could I would fav this story more times over again and again, even if it would only really fav once, LOL... _"

Regardless, I bow to the awesome-ness that is this fic and your superior writing skillz :D Keep writing, I love you LOL! XD

Bexmar O
Sovoyita chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I read this after eating a Cadbury Creme Egg with soft fondant filling...my god, it was like deja vu. I seriously had that reaction to my candy. So effing good...plus, the sex in this wonderful little ficlet made it better.

Keep up the awesomeness.
Sashocirrione chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow!

This starts out kind of silly and over the top, but then it gets very, very hot.
Soullessdoll chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
The therapy pillow is a nice touch, it really added to your story which is fantastic by the way.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »