Reviews for We Build Then We Break
CD96 chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Great :)
bjq chapter 11 . 6/9/2010
I really liked this story. I can't wait to read alot more. Was the demon lying or telling the truth? What does that mean for Alex and Dean? Will they get married before he dies? Have a baby? Please update soon. thank you
MssSupernaturalGirl chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
i love this story i can totally visualise it it's so cool

please update more i love this story so much

keep up the good work
thegirlwhosangwithghosts chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
cool chapter!
CrazyIsMyLife chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
the only word I can sum up right now is ...LOVE

I can't wait for more :)
mandy-chick00 chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
Awesome! loved this story! keep up the good work!
Lois87 chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
Great story, I enjoyed reading it. I cant wait for the next chapters to come out.

xx Lois
deansbabygirl934 chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
i just wanted to say i love this story... I always wonder what it would be like if bobby had a daughter..i am a huge bobby fan so i glad you wrote this:)
DecentExposure chapter 11 . 6/15/2009
I really, really liked these chapters-you'd made the replacement of Jo with Alex work out really well, and a lot of authors have a hard time with changing things around like that. So, well done! And I love the relationship between Alex and Dean-she's a great counterpart for him, in my opinion. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
SNmoonlit chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
I love it! Alex is so right for Dean no matter what. So can't wait to see what Bobby does to Dean and plus what Sam does in the story.
Amy90 chapter 8 . 5/14/2009
I like it the way you tell it. Don't think you should change the perspective.

Sometimes you're mixing up tenses (that kind of confuses me, because I'm always unsure about grammar), but I guess they're just typing mistakes.

I like the romance between Dean and Alex. The only problem is that Sam's kind of the third wheel. :)
Sage Londyn chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
AMAZING!

for real, you did a great job with these 2 chapters!.

Keep it up

XOXO

Sage
dontknowdontcarex chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
I'm loving this!

Extra points for the title (The Fray LOVE) and the songs you list at the end of every chapter.

I'm curious about what's coming next.
ILuvOdie chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
nice falling asleep outside. lol :D cant wait for the next chapter :D
winchesterxgirl chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
i like your story.

there's just one thing, the way you're breaking up the paragraphs, its really hard to read. you break it in the middle of sentences and everything.

i hate to nag, but i do enjoy the story.