Reviews for A Ghost in the House
Dragoness2525 chapter 1 . 5/15
Hey, Guest... I see you can't even get the fact this is TV Dresden and Bob as opposed to book Dresden and Bob. Not much to be had for a reader who can't differentiate the various characterizatios.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
You can't even get the fact that Bob is a spirit and not a ghost. Not much to be had from a writer who can't do their basic research.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Impressive.
BelladonasMom chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Loved it! My two favs.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Man that was a good cross over. You did an awesome job of getting just enough of both for it to make sense to someone (not me :}) who doesn't know alot about either. And enough for us total geeks to enjoy. The ending surprised me, I thought it would be Lisa. Wonderful twist! Thanks for sharing!
Suteko chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I like this one...who is the other ghost?
allonsy-doctor chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Niiice. I love this. Very much. And your Bob is spot on. Congrats!
Helen Pattskyn chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
that was brilliant, especially nice to see that you remembered Annie. She really was just in the wrong place at the wrong time... thank you for the lovely piece that so seamlesslly wove together two fantastic fandoms.
Arcana Major chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Loved the story, I loved the concept that all these spirits would be wandering the Hub. That last bit with Dr. Tazanki (I think that was his name) actually gave me chills.

XY
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Wow. That was fantastic! Kudos for both using characters so minor that if you blinked through that episode you missed them. And for Bob's reaction to seeing Harry, which was just so classic Bob. Keep up the great work!
lkhiih chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
hehe yay!
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
who was the guy at the end? the ghost I mean?
NotTasha chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Great story! I just love how you write these characters - and it makes me miss The Dresden Files all the more! Keep writing
PuffofLogic chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
VERY entertaining, wonderfully in character for both shows and managed to split the fic evenly between them. *nods* Beautiful job, it was a pleasure to read.
JTheGoblinKing chapter 1 . 4/24/2009