Reviews for Giving Back
fanatla chapter 1 . 1/2
So dramatic and romantic at the same time.
I wish you get back to write again...
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Cool twist with them getting imprisoned together...I always liked them as a team, good balance
berry5tz chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Nice job!
the-cloud-whisperer chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
This was so sweet! I love Sokka's caring side, I don't think it comes out enough in the series :)
jj chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
haha love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I love these Zuko/Sokka short-storys ! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Nice characterisations.
Moxy chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This is such a short, sweet idea executes SO PERFECTLY. Dang it I did not intend to ship these two how dare you XD
Kidiu chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was oddly beautiful. Just the quiet companionship. The ending leaves more to be desired though. Really wish there was a sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
talk about bromance! i didn't realize it was pairing the two of them when i clicked on it, but if i didn't know what was going on in the beginning, that would've been soome REAALLY suggestive stuff you wrote in the middle. ' "Do you want me to stop?" Sokka asked. His fingers traced small, unconscious patterns across Zuko's chest...Zuko squeezed his eyes shut, forcing himself to breathe. "Keep going," he whispered.'
now, if that wasn't suggestive, then i'm not exactly sure what is, if ya know what i mean :}
Haitorei chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I liked it!
navime chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
hi oh hi hi
Rabby chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Ooh, this is so delicate and beautiful and... I wouldn't say it needed that "O" rating! XD It was very nice, and the pain Zuko is in is very well detailed. It really came across STRONGLY that he couldn't move and... Yikes. I wish this continued on! XD
Luna Calamity chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Awwww this was a cute (and slightly depressing) love story! Zuko would so take care of him and I loves that :3 Not only for survival but for his UNDYING LUV FOAR HIM! Lol I love how fangirling initializes misspellings...

ANYWAY! :) This was a nice one shot and Sokka ish a sweetie for "giving back" :D After this whole mess, they better be besties (then lovies!) forevurrrr~
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Yeah, it probably wasn't. Let's face it. ;)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »