Reviews for Giving Back
Pirate-Kat chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
The pairing I didn't know I needed
Rez chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
Eee! Zukka is one of my guilty pleasures. Thank you for the quick little scene. KTN
jj chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
very nice
fanatla chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
So dramatic and romantic at the same time.
I wish you get back to write again...
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Cool twist with them getting imprisoned together...I always liked them as a team, good balance
berry5tz chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Nice job!
the-cloud-whisperer chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
This was so sweet! I love Sokka's caring side, I don't think it comes out enough in the series :)
jj chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
haha love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I love these Zuko/Sokka short-storys ! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Nice characterisations.
Moxy chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This is such a short, sweet idea executes SO PERFECTLY. Dang it I did not intend to ship these two how dare you XD
Kidiu chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was oddly beautiful. Just the quiet companionship. The ending leaves more to be desired though. Really wish there was a sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
talk about bromance! i didn't realize it was pairing the two of them when i clicked on it, but if i didn't know what was going on in the beginning, that would've been soome REAALLY suggestive stuff you wrote in the middle. ' "Do you want me to stop?" Sokka asked. His fingers traced small, unconscious patterns across Zuko's chest...Zuko squeezed his eyes shut, forcing himself to breathe. "Keep going," he whispered.'
now, if that wasn't suggestive, then i'm not exactly sure what is, if ya know what i mean :}
Haitorei chapter 1 . 7/21/2012