Reviews for Catching Smoke
marinewife08 chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
she didnt even thank james for coming after her...
marinewife08 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
i like it. :)
anonymous chapter 55 . 9/26/2010
OMG I LOVE UR STORY PLS UPDATE! if i could put in a request tho...i wanna see jamsie drunk! pls have a chapter where james gets drunk...THNX
PoptartTarget chapter 55 . 9/7/2010
ARE U EVER GOING TO UPDATE? EVER? CUZ IF U ARNT IM MAD! THIS STORY IS ADDICTING!
alreadytorn chapter 55 . 8/2/2010
there are 1350 reviews!(or is it 1351 now..?) please update! i luv ur story!
XJamesBondX chapter 55 . 7/17/2010
ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?
magsie101 chapter 55 . 6/24/2010
Update! I love this story! :D
spazzywtevs chapter 55 . 5/15/2010
i think this book is cute and pretty interesting to read. I WANT TO READ MORRRREEEE! i cba to give

any tips it is good just how it is! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE NOW!
cat chapter 55 . 4/30/2010
please hurry you have had plenty of reviews so hurry up
BlossomQuill chapter 55 . 4/16/2010
OHMYGOSH! I love this story! Please update soon!

Cat xx
BlossomQuill chapter 44 . 4/16/2010
I am LOVING this story! I really like how you show Remus in this too-keep it up! BTW The cutlery war is Hi-larious! It put the thought of one of mankind's greatest inventions in my head-THE SPORK!

Cat xx
Angel-son of Caesar chapter 24 . 4/6/2010
I love your story, I'm sorry I didn't review for like 20 or so chapters.

I just wanted to say, 321 is NOT divisible by 17.

Seriously.

I checked like three times.

Anyway,

LOVE THE STORY!
Bloomosity-TheOneShotWriter chapter 55 . 3/23/2010
This is the only Harry Potter story I've I love it. Btw. Did you know the word Sirius means "Sparkly One?". I could just imagine Sirius's face if someone told him that.
Primrose.fox chapter 55 . 2/27/2010
My name is ceit(kate) i know it is spelt weird it is scottish havent reviewed till the end because it is so long-in a good way-) i absa-bloody-lutley luurv this story but i also have a box of death threats ready if you dont update fast enough so if you know whats good for you...

i am subscribing to this story and i wil try to review for every chapter form now on

XxceitxX