Reviews for Catching Smoke
St. Walker chapter 55 . 2/16/2010
you going to update, or not? because this story is golden.. . . like, GOLDEN
irishgal P chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
i av ta say, iv basicaly read nearly every harry/ginny, sirus, lily/ james... stories, but seriously not 1 of dm, not 1 of dm can beat ds story!

u rock ! :P

did u eva eva read 'the good morrow' i no tat u said tat u dnt lik it wn sirus falls in luv wit som1 nd i wud usualy totaly agree wit ya... but... this story is a serious exceptn, u sud read it.

tnkz 4 d clas read :D

X
LOLmonkeys chapter 11 . 1/9/2010
i like these!
Marauderette96 chapter 55 . 1/2/2010
I really like this story, its very unique and I really like the girls you have created in this story. i love all of the characters but i have to say that i have soft spots for Lily and James. They are my absolute favourites!
RaisingAutumn chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
:{ ok you got the james and lily right. they well, lily hates him but he loves her. now work on remus. he's supposed to be the sweet one everyone well the girl's think is sweet. james and sirius are supposed to be annoying toerags that everyone besides lily would die to go out with them. and lily. please describe her. she's supposed to be beautiful. every guy is supposed to like her, practiculy. and she's supposed to be really smart don't forget that
AccioYellowSlug chapter 54 . 12/4/2009
You have not updated for ages and ages

why did you stop? it was going really well and the whole story is just amazing!

please please please update soon
Stacey chapter 55 . 11/23/2009
Please, please, PLEASE update ASAP! This is my favourite story BY FAR! I love your writing! And you got so far, SO WHY DID YOU STOP! Write please! and Lily makes me laugh!

love Stacey
Sagewood chapter 55 . 11/20/2009
I'd love it if you updated... it's really good! Until now it had completely slipped my mind that all these people are dead...
OOMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG chapter 45 . 11/19/2009
YOUR STORY RULES! I LOVE IT AND I'VE ONLY STARTED READIN' 2 DAYS AGO! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
YouDon'tKnowMe chapter 55 . 11/17/2009
OMG! THIS IS A GREAT STORY! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! UPDATE SOON, PLEASE! XD
I 3 Padfoot chapter 55 . 11/15/2009
when r izzie and sirius gunna get 2 ghether they're like perfect 4 eachother!

oh u should make them get jealous when the other 1 gets 2gether with some1 else!

I LOVE DIS STORIE!

!
I 3 Padfoot chapter 55 . 11/15/2009
PLEASE

UPDATE!
Quotess12321 chapter 55 . 11/2/2009
I love this story!

Its so imaginative and its not too fluffy plus its got enough darkness, you balanced it nicely and I absolutely love it! UPDATE!
Potter-x chapter 55 . 10/28/2009
Loove this fanfic soo muchh!

But why did you stop writing it?

KEEP UPDATING . . . . please?:P
XritaskeeterhatersX chapter 55 . 10/23/2009
Really really really love this!
1,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »