Reviews for Pour Some Sugar On Me
cela chapter 11 . 10/18
sookie really needs to do something about that temper of hers. what would gran do, cut a switch?
MsNorthman chapter 15 . 1/6
Rereading this one again, it's been awhile. Forgotten how great it is. One of the first ff I read back when I first discovered Eric and Sookie fanfic.
luvtracker chapter 30 . 12/10/2015
Stupid Sookie. She knows someone is always out to get her but she still remains naive and gullible. Fuck you Sookie, die bitch.
AZSeaOtter chapter 62 . 11/19/2015
I can't believe it's was spectacular! I can't wait to read the sequel! Highly recommended, a must read! In many ways it helps erase all the bad from the last of the books. This is a much, much better ending for our favorite characters. I also loved your original characters like Sir Robert, Bill's Italian brother Fabrizzio, Faeryn, Luke, and Sookies's guards, just to name a few. Sookie and Eric's entire courtship throughout the story was amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your story!
AZSeaOtter chapter 61 . 11/19/2015
Another perfect chapter summing everything up. And, as an added bonus, just as erotic as the previous. ;-)
AZSeaOtter chapter 60 . 11/19/2015
Holy *#%! That was intense AND !HOT! WOW! LOL!
Guest chapter 59 . 11/19/2015
Well put chapter! I feel like I can never get enough of Eric's POV, you word him so well, it's truly remarkable. The way he thinks seems so realistic and true to someone who's lived over 1000 years and it really helps the reader better understand exactly why he says the things he does to Sookie. Otherwise, sometimes, like her, we would have doubts about how he really feels. I wish she could hear his thoughts a little more frequently, just to put her mind at rest. But let's face it, that's part of the mystery of their relationship, that she can't hear his thoughts. And, the few times she has are enough to make her understand the love he has for her, especially with the help of the bond and of course his daily actions. Love your story!
AZSeaOtter chapter 58 . 11/18/2015
Wow, the story building great, the intensity is awesome. I feel just as nervous as Sookie waiting for the final showdown. :o
AZSeaOtter chapter 57 . 11/18/2015
Oh no, is that wrist band a tracking / listening device? Excellent chapter, can't wait to find out what's in store next!
AZSeaOtter chapter 56 . 11/18/2015
I'm glad Eric finally came clean about the LA takeover plans. He really shouldn't try to keep her in the dark, it's too dangerous. Great chapter.
AZSeaOtter chapter 55 . 11/18/2015
Wow, that chapter started off SO absolutely intense; I was really worried how they would recover. Thankfully after a heartfelt reunion, a sincere resolution was reach and the chapter ended beautifully! Perfect!
AZSeaOtter chapter 54 . 11/18/2015
Very cool chapter with the night dive and the dolphins. Very HOT chapter with everything else. ;-)
AZSeaOtter chapter 53 . 11/18/2015
Perfect chapter! This is certainly the best place to be. :D
AZSeaOtter chapter 50 . 11/17/2015
What a great trip! Perfectly planned and executed.
AZSeaOtter chapter 49 . 11/17/2015
Thank you for the excellent chapter. Pam's reaction to the blood was priceless.
1,854 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »