Reviews for Pretending to Talk It Over Like Gentlemen
numb-butt chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh, this is so cute and amusing (definitely makes up for procrastination, that's for sure). I love this for many reasons, but mostly because it makes me happy when character's conversations have hidden meanings. :)
BoredOfHerHead chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
haha, cute! :D Unique idea, too. xD

((Y U DISABLE PMS? xD))
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I don't think they're even bothering to /pretend/ to talk it over like gentlemen.
hachi chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I didn't really get the last part '
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Aww...I just adore these two.

HAPPY HETALIA DAY! I only just started the series and have refrained from entering the fandom 'till this special, wonderful holiday! What a celebration! PASTA!

I love how you kept this almost exactly the same as the anime style: history through sexual tension ;) It describes their governments and gives a little lesson on the American Revolution, while keeping their funny interaction and sprinkling on sweetness :) I love this. And the 'chill pill' bit was hilarious.

Also, the end? When America would vote for England as president? It's so sweet, and for some reason REALLY FUNNY. HAHAHAHA, it's just...just...meh, can't describe it!
ilkkuva chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
aw my Kaname-chan computer mascot is asleep ontop of the review box! -pokes- aw! he woke up!

anyhowzles...

I just now remembered that you had Hetalia fanfiction!

AND AMERICA/ENGLAND! Kya!

I've been going through a US/UK fangirly moment recently. XD

I wanna be America for Halloween! :D

...But I also wanna be the Holy Roman Empire...and England...and Italy...and Germany...and France...and Greece even if he doesn't do much...and -goes on and on and on-

But yesh.

This is one of the lightest things I've read in a while! There was no heavy makeout scenes, no smut, no bondage, and no pinning-to-wall antics!

omigawd!

XD

Speaking of pinning to walls...today Christina was PMSing or something, so I started to annoy her for the fun of it, when she stood up and violently shoved me against Mr. Franks giant fishtank, then grabbed my shoulders (it bruised! D:) and practically pinned me to it! I was in shock so all I did was stare at her with giantatical eyes as she yelled at me.

XD

I was tempted to say 'This is kinky!' or something but I was in shock. XDD

Kiinnkkyy!

(secretly (or not so secretly) i'm in love with bondage and sadistic/don't fuck with me seme's)

KINKYY!

ja ne! (write more US/UK-with a lot more suggestive themes and making out and pinning to fishtanks!) :D
Joy-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
lol i loved this story! XD especially the chillpills!

england's so adorable in this story! nice job! it was a great read.
Canadino chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
it is too cute for words
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
AWH ENGLAND.
renestra-karay chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I enjoyed this fic, the story is well written and the dialogue is tight and funny, you write both characters very well. I'm glad you didn't do what some authors do and sap-ify them. Arthur in all his tsundre goodness was awsome

Minor point, and I definitely don't think you should change this as it ruins things but the Queen is only the ceremonial head of state, Parliament and the prime minister are in charge #ducks as people throw things at the pedantic Brit# sorry
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
:D

And then Thorn did devoutly heart Spazz for her pizzaz with Hetalia, which is the new incarnation of awesome.

CHIBITALIA
Kitty Harasser chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Freaking good!

I loved every bit of this, especially the 'pill chills'. :)
TechnoRanma chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Excellent! oh man especially the ending! Loved it!