Reviews for My Dinner with Akira
tragicwitch chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Finally returned to reading this series. Akira had me laughing in this one all the way to the end. She totally misled him on purpose.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This story is so funny that my stomach hurts!

HAHAHAHAH Takumi can be a pervert sometimes hahahaha especially when his mind is wondering hahahahahah

So funny

I hope you can write another story as funny as this
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
*giggles*

Mwahahahahaha. Poor, poor Takumi. That's just sooooo evil. I mean... reaaaaalllllly evil. _ Yet another great fic!
Bad one chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Poor guy,he already got happy about the idea and Akira returned back to message XD

She is such a tease XD
Vine Sliver chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
It's surprising that with the right mind set something innocent can seem completely dirty. I liked this story. Good use of dialogue to carry it along.
Sweet.Summoning.Secret chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
MAJOR TEASER!

lol.

Just reading the summary already got me thinking numerous thoughts. Oh well. xD

The story is AWESOME. Very funny too.

Takumi is a very naughty boy...
theanimequeen chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Very nice :) Very cute and funny with all the teasing _
oO0 neko518 0Oo chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
. KYAH!.

. That was really(haha, akira's line! XD) good kurt! You made it more intense this time... hehe! XD Well good job again! You're really(I can't stop it! haha! It's really funny!) THE BEST! MAKE MORE! haha! :)

i have another side of this story:

Mai was walking through the halls wishing to see what's with the noise in Akira's room.

She leaned over the door and placed her ear beside the wood to hear what's the conversation all about.

"So how does that feel?" IT was Akira's voice.

"Uh...Positively heavenly!" NOW, that's Takumi's moans.

'Don't tell me they're doing something-' Mai was interrupted in her thoughts when she heard another of Takumi's loud groaning.

"Sounds..uh!" Alas! Mai collapsed on the hard floor, thinking that her brother was doing dirty deeds with Akira inside the room.

HAHAHA! JA NE! good luck on your writing career!

_neko-chan_
Lady Arrow21 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
one word

C-U-T-E!

heh, i thought you're going overboard but uh, yeah their age hehehe!
ChibiKagura chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
D'aw, you got my hopes up with the summary. XP But that was still very cute, and I actually like how your writing stays true to the character's ages and personalities. As always, thank you for the enjoyable read.
OpalPrincess chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Haha! Omg! That was so funny XD

Especially the last part!

Takumi has a dirty mind *wink* *wink*

Great job, Kurt! Your works are always so entertaining and had me in fits of laughter at the end XD

- Saffyopal -
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
! This was absolutely funny. The ending was my FAVOURITE! I couldn't help snickering throughout the whole story. And then, I laughed my butt off reading the end. The way Akira mislead him was PURE genius! And by the way, Takumi, such a dirty mind! Too funny!

This story was very entertaining and had your signature ending! It was very thoughtful and quite imaginative. I could perfectly see what was going on and it was such a romantic thing. Man, speaking of messages, I could so go for one now! Oh Akira! XD

Anyways, well written and an overall awesome story. SUPER DUPER AWESOME!
BeautifulSuicidee chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Now I'm hungry. xD

Your such a teaser. It's an adorable one-shot. No wonder your my favorite author.

:]
angelronin chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Nice story. Takumi jumping into conclusion and Akira try her best to cook for him. Keep up the good job