Reviews for Rock A Bye Baby
Jebeth chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Really enjoyed this story.
HonorLove chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
Love it! The story was cute and sweet w/out making me feel the need for an insulin shot. So few authors try to explore what makes Maude the way she is, I like what you did there. And I'm still laughing over Bucky the Sperm!
Greysh chapter 14 . 7/14/2011
LOL! lovely fic :) great ending.
faneka chapter 14 . 6/2/2011
I loved this story! I like Vin and Ezra as a couple and enjoyed seeing a Maude that isn't the demoness from Hell she's normally portrayed as in fanfiction. I hope you'll someday write a sequel to this story showing how things are in the future...maybe having Vin or Ezra or both somehow getting custody of a baby so they can have their own child. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of what you've written.
Hidden Relevance chapter 14 . 6/2/2011
Oh wow, now this was absolutley made of fluff... lots of fluff and snuggly feelings, and almost a tear jerker at certain moments. Loved the Chris/baby interactions, like how easy it was for him to rock Alice once he dropped his guard. All around a really sweet read. I certainly look forward to more of your fics!
AI chapter 14 . 2/14/2011
Holy cow, I'm so surprised this fic hasn't got more reviews. I admit I was skeptical about the premise of the story but it was entertaining and engaging enough I was able to chuck realism out the window. I like Vin & Ezra's gradual bonding over baby care. I was a little sad that they were not able to keep the babies or have a baby, although with their career I doubt they would be eligible for adopting a child. I liked the balance of comedy and serious issues, one didn't overwhelm the other. Thanks for writing and thanks for sharing.

AI
Azamiko chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
Cute.
Marmie1955 chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
Wow! This story had so many levels it is really hard to sum up my feelings. It was hilarious. It was also so emotional charged. Somethings that seemed funny to some were in reality so true to life that I had to step back a bit. You have so much depth as a writer. Thank you for sharing.
Marmie1955 chapter 11 . 2/16/2010
alright that tears it. I'm not reading anymore of your stories until I get a rainbonnet for my monitor. Or maybe I'll just quit drinking coffee at my computer. Really love this story and all your others.
Marmie1955 chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
That's 2 chapters in a row I've had to dry my monitor off after reading the last lines. Maude fainting is priceless.
Marmie1955 chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
This story is so much fun, but you needed a spew warning for the ending. Josiah forgetting the baby is priceless. Ezra's and Vin's nurturing is so touching. Got to get back to reading. I love it.
Terry Kay chapter 14 . 2/15/2010
Well its 3:45 am and I have to be up at 7 but I just could not stop reading this story! I laughed. I got realy, really pissed off. I cherred. I cried. And I fell off the bed laughing so hard at the picture you put in my head at the end!

Thank you for share your talent.
CaliaDragon chapter 14 . 11/14/2009
I loved this story from beginning to end. It was amusing, painful in spots, and beautifully written. I loved the ending, it was giggle worthy.

Thanks

Calia
mudder3300aol.com chapter 14 . 11/8/2009
I've just discovered your work and I like it immensely. I read your "Not a Keeper" first and then went looking for anything I could find. I really loved this story, but I will admit I cried over "Not a Keeper". Laughter and tears are a great compliment to any writer. I hope you keep writing because you bring a lot of both with your talent. Thank you, Monica
Fhulhi the Crazy chapter 14 . 11/6/2009
Bucky the sperm? lmao...that's fantastic. Wonderful job on this chapter!