Reviews for BustAGroove: first encounters Parts 1 & 2
Temporal Leviathan chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
A little shorter than the others but still as good.
Good Job!
Temporal Leviathan chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This is cool.
Shirliosa chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
I finally can read your new chapter :D! Now Shorty and Columbo can fight! (I hope so). I didnt think that Kitty-N would get back the groove-tron! mmm... I want to read more! :D Hope you can upload a new chap soon!

(Sorry if my english is bad D: )
Shirliosa chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Interesting.

Heat and Fridas sinchornized their groove-trons, I can see them dancing with epic hiphop moviments! I always thought that Frida's style of dancing looked good with every song of BaG, but the best she looked good with, was always vs. Heat, in my opinion. So I support your idea!

Sorry if I get this wrong, but Heat tore Frida's ribbons in a moment of "passion"?

Mmm I'm curious about Heat's change of actitude in the synch. I fear for him!

I wonder what hapened with Kittt-X, hope she is ok!

I hope you update soon! :3
Shirliosa chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
:D yes!

Gas-O and Heat made me laugh with their little figth.

Kitty-X is so cool, I like that she is the most balanced with her Groove-Tron device.

Heat saves Frida and I'm like "Now kiss!" jajaja.

Robo-Z is going to be after Frida? What will be happen with Capoeira? D:!

Just one more little thing, you should separate the scenes with a line or something, because the history gets a little confusing. Just saiyan u.u.

Keep it up with the fic! I still love it! I'll be waiting for your next chapter!

Thank you!
Shirliosa chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Hi!
I love your story so far, update it! (pretty please? don't be mean ;_;) I like how you characterized the BAG Team (specially Heat and Frida!)

I'll be waiting your update! :D
kawaiiheat chapter 8 . 2/8/2005
I'm surprised that this fic doesn't get that much recognition! It's one of the best BaG fics out there!I would love for you to finished dispites BaG's lake of popularity now! You're doing a great job...in fact more ppl SHOULD REVEIW!

Bisou
Roxas4ever chapter 8 . 1/30/2005
This is really good! I look foward to the next few chapters. The only thing I would improve on is less rude humor. Otherwise, keep up the good work! :)
Prozehn chapter 6 . 11/6/2004
I really, really, really, dislike cliffhangers. Try and get shoot(present tense) and shot(past tense) correct please. Sorry to say that but it was getting on my nerves. I like how you keep the characters in character(parden the pun) but please put in more parts with Heat, Caporeira, Strike, Hiro, and Kitty N(They are my favorites especally Heat and Strike). Please take no offense with my critizium. Great story keep writing.:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Luved it. My friends and I have a BAG group and I'm Frida, it's pretty cool. LOVE the fanfic.
Erika chapter 3 . 2/5/2002
This is really good! keep it up! (shorty and kitty-n are kewl! )
lilanimegurl21 chapter 3 . 2/3/2002
Hey dish ish hella good! please continue! i wanna noe who wins! can't wait till the next chapter!

bye!