Reviews for Naruto: Outcast
coolchick87 chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
I am very upset u stop. NaruxHina831 never start the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
WTF this Naruto is a btch to Konoha!
CatariRay chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
im gonna cry now...
Guest chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
"Well aren't you the little Romeo?" Kyuubi asked.

"One more word and the chew toy is history." Naruto said to his tenent, not even looking up from his paperwork.

Kyuubi shuffled a bit, putting a large paw on the toy. "My chew toy." He said to himself.

*Shakes head* How the mighty have fallen. XD
Guest chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Naruto...you fucking troll XD
Just Another Fandom Fangirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Hinata said she loved naruto :D (everyone knows though) BUT SHE SAID IT OUT LOUD!
bishop chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
nice concept
Ancantsia chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
Kinda sad that you stopped writing this story as I was enjoying it. It was rather different from other exiled stories and If anyone out there is adopting it please inform me as I would love to read what happens :)
OnGuard chapter 14 . 4/24/2012
Well guess what jack ass, she has not even started, better find someone else.
EditorFin chapter 14 . 6/8/2011
Shame that you gave up on the story its really good. Oh well
AzureNemesis chapter 14 . 5/16/2011
Quite different.

3/10
Foresthunter chapter 14 . 12/9/2010
this is a good story
YoungBloodSage chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
Can I adopt your story! Its great!
OnGuard chapter 13 . 9/21/2010
that is the most ignorant, idiotic, b.s. i have ever heard in my life.

first of all, it is impossible for this to become more than practice. these stories don't go anywhere except this site. all your getting is experience, which is what you need.

well, fortunately, this note has shown how completely stupid you really are, it's not everyday someone admits they can be manipulated, i mean really, who goes to a job interview for practice?

however, if this is your real thought process, you won't make it as professional author.

p.s. this is straight from the story guide lines.

The chapter system is not to be used as placeholder for non-story content such as author notes. You can add short author notes to the beginning or at the end of stories but never as individual chapters.
Cobra0000 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
- 'protecting all those loyal to Konoha, and attacking it's enemies'

WTF? BS...