Reviews for Suffocate
pipinheart chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Loved this...Feel bad for Dean at the end...
jaredpaderlecki chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Sounding good! Can't wait to read the rest!

Just wanted to ask: What is this Virtual Season 2 you're on about? Can I find it online? :)
Emerald-Water chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Hi there!

I know this story is some time online already...

I just found it and read it... and - woahh! Intense much?

I loved that Dean isn't "weak-victim" in here... I literally was thrown into that coffin with him together... jeez... I loved how he fought until nothing was left to get out.

And Sam? I helped him dig that hole again ;) and I felt his despair rising, rising, rising while he did CPR...

It is sad what grief does to people. What it made Reese and Frank do. The same story Dean and Sam share, right? Although Dean should have thought a little harder when he yelled at Frank for doing IT... I mean... what he or Sam does... for each other... it's scary...

This is a totally awesome written story... and I can totally live with the AU in here...

Sorry, this is so long...

Take care,

Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Thank you GS. Great story as take the breath right out of me with your storytelling talents.

The things you put those boys .So much suffering.I love it when you put them through the meat grinder.:)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 4 . 6/12/2009 addicted to the virtual season now!

this utterly rocked love

loved it- absoloute delight to read x

Chiiyo86 chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
Hey, I was keeping your V.S. stories for times of need, that's why I didn't review sooner. Also, I haven't read much of the Virtual Seasons, so it always feels weird to read about Sam and Dean having different issues from canon. Especially since the situation here is the exact reverse of season 3 in the show!

I have a soft spot for buried alive!stories (don't know why), so this story definitely pushed my buttons.

Frank and Red were such tragic chaaracters. It is difficult to fully feel for them, because they were ready to let the brothers die, but on the other hand, their story echo what Sam and Dan are going through at the moment. I am a little unclear about Frank, though: He did want the boys to get read of his brother's spirit when he realized he was killing people, didn't he? But at the end he tries to stop them? Was he only having second thoughts, or is there something I missed? Because on the other hand, if he really wanted them to stop his brother, he would have tell them about what happened to his brother's body... Just a little detail that bothers me, in an otherwise very good story!
TheKritty chapter 4 . 5/7/2009 I just finished your story and I really must say that nothing changed: I love that story. Just like all your other stories :)

It was very exciting again. With Frank, Reed and Sam, and hell, it was a great idea with Luke and all, really!

I'm glad that Sam found Dean in time - well, no, he didn't and allthough I knew that this isn't a death!fic and Dean couldn't die, I was wondering how you gonna save all this- or how Sam will save his beloved big brother. And I was crying with Sam, seriously. You described his emotions so damn well, I felt so frustrated and excited and angry and scared, all in one moment... and I left out a real loud breath when Dean finally was breathing :). So - yeah, you're style of using words is simply...breathtaking and really awesome.

And as always (Or 'like' always? Dunno...) I LOVE hurt!Dean in here. It was so cute the way sammy cared for dean and dean was all weak and strong at the same time, and his emotions (again very well described by the author *lol*) were so deep and sad. There were lots of parallels of the story of Larry and him: All this beeing-alone-thingy and that dean understands very well why somebody can become...'angry'.

And also the phrase 'The world is too small...' is just so right. Great idea, really!

Yeah well, I can't repeat it too many times: Loved that story and there were so much great ideas in it (I have to say: This red eye of dean (from the blood) was really spookey to me- can sth like that actually happen? Just from blood that runs over your face? Creepy...But would love to see THAT on dean on the show_)

Oh geez, I'm rambling...

Greetings from germany again,

TheKritty chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
OMG OMG OMG - okay, in a few minutes I'm gonna read the next chap but I just wanted to say that I SO FREAKIN' love this...this story, this chapter, your description of Dean in that coffin...I swear, I was so excited ALL the time, with after the graves and Sammy alone with this friggin' ghost *sighs* And Dean in a coffin (*tries not to think of 4x01*) ist just scary and...then this scull...I find it VERY good, this idea of dean talking to this skull. It's a little bit disdurbing but devinetly deanish in my opinion. And I felt claustrophobic myself, seriously. I almost couldn't breath myself with Dean suffering in this damn coffing and all that dirt coming down...*whua*.

So, I jump to the next chap and I am so excited right now *smiles*

Greetings from Germany,

Sojourner84 chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
This was my favorite of your VS stories. Thanks for sharing it. :)

reading chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
I'm so enjoying these episodes from the virtual season! I love the monsters of the week and the underlying tension of Sam's deal to save Dean. It's so refreshing to have a great case combined with angst that is not of the "Sam is going evil and Dean isn't sure how to save him" variety.

I'm looking forward to reading episode 18!
pickamix chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
I really liked this story... I liked that Sam saved the day... go Sam... I liked Dean talking to Larry though that was cute. I wish you had gone more into how suffocation is a horrific way to die but hey I think I was reading too much into the title with that hope. But I think that you are such an amazing writer you would have done a scene about suffocation justice. What can I say, I like horror... give me the scary.
Intex chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
"Sam was floored when he saw Dean's chin tremble. Dean never cried."

I loved that sentence. I don't know what it is about it but, it set something off for me.

Amazing story. I was half wrong about Reed, but I knew Luke had more to do with it than just the silent coffee-refiller! ;) It kind of reminded me of Ramble On, though I don't know why. Just the basic, need-to-survive thing, I guess. Either way, it's a keeper!
Intex chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Damn, foiled again! I really need to start thinking better during your stories! *sigh*

Awesome chapter, loved the phonecalls during the grave digging!
parisindy chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
WHoot! awesome can't wait for the next one!
Intex chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Okay, I'll come out and say it: I don't trust Reed. I'm sure you're really surprised. I'll probably be proven wrong, yet again but, hey, you never know! Your brain is a lot more complicated than mine ;)

I also think something is going on with Luke. But, I don't think he's a bad guy. I really like him. For some reason he really attracted my attention and made me want coffee.

Very interesting chapter and it proved very useful in my procrastination! On to chapter three!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »