Reviews for Broken Paramour
DIE TANYA DIE TANYA DIE TANYA DIE TANYA DIE TANYADIE TANYA DIE TANYA DIE TANYA DIE TANYA DIE TANYADIE TANYA DIE TANYA DIE TANYA DIE TANYA DIE TANYADIE TANYA DIE TANYA DIE TANYA DIE TANYA DIE TANYA
Sunny chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
Just, wow, you should really write more. I loved this!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
Team Tyler's van
michelle-ster chapter 22 . 2/19/2013
This Was a really good story.i wasn't expecting it to be this good, out really surprised me.
Mz. Martino chapter 19 . 10/20/2012
Team Edward! Duh! Tanya should go die in a hole, i'd be a whole lot better if she did! Hey, I am not cruel or anything, I just don't like her. . . at ALL!

Bye -C.M.
westernem chapter 19 . 12/21/2011
team edward of course, and for now team die tanya (any everyone else involved in the kidnapping and beating up of edward and bella)
westernem chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
glad she's going with edward :) they need each other. can't wait to find out what happened to edward though! (sorry i didn't review before this chapter but when a story is complete and i like it, i'm so excited to keep reading that i forget to review haha)
cullen sandra chapter 14 . 4/17/2011
i hate it when alice says that, it was ok in twilight when she could see the future but she is human and deff cant see into the future, so why does she always have to say "we are going to be best friends", is she so needy? i loved that edward stood up to his sisters and told them off, u dont see/read that very often.
Casperace13 chapter 22 . 2/18/2011
Great story! I usually don't like AH stories but this one was really good.
cullenisabella chapter 22 . 9/3/2010
Awww...I loved this story, it's awesome!

I don't know what to say, but it's really great!

Love,

Monica
KimiD chapter 22 . 8/25/2010
HAPPY ENDING ~ JUST AS IT SHOULD BE ~ YAY
KimiD chapter 20 . 8/25/2010
TANYA & VICTORIA SHOULD GO DOWN OR FIND SOME WAY FOR EDWARD TO GET EVEN!
KimiD chapter 19 . 8/25/2010
THIS REALLY SUCKS ~ not the story it's good just sucks for bella, edward has got to get his memory back to save her! put 2 & 2 together...

TEAM EDWARD HOO YA!
KimiD chapter 17 . 8/24/2010
GOOD FOR BELLA ~ YOU GO GIRL
KimiD chapter 15 . 8/24/2010
i LOVED how you had Edward "Mark" what was his. not taking any chances with the other guys making advances. as always i love emmett as the big brother. i really like what you did with rose ~ good one. I hope in the end they become good friends, i'm kinda curious as to the reason behind that, hope you reveal it fairly soon. but i like that she stuck up for or was it so much that she just does not like tanya? looks like edward used to be quite the bad boy pryor to bella. my heart dropped when she was standing in the doorway of the last chpt & was listening but only got the last part of the sentence and got it all wrong.(so bella) but i loved her giving to to rose ! too kool as ever love this chapter. KimiD