Reviews for GeNiUs
ttrt chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
Liking this story so far.
Since the Clock Tower seems to have come from Fate/Stay Night,
I'm wondering if we'll see different types of magic(like Projection).
Blitzshine chapter 32 . 9/16/2012
HOLY ****! Wild Arms 5! I love that game xD!
Ayame Tendou chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
Yuki also means gentle princess. It's the way they write the kanji. I'm not really sure if it fits with Yukiko's name but considering Shadow Yukiko is a 'princess' than it might be it.
Yuuji Narukami chapter 36 . 7/12/2012
Reiko looks like Frau from 07-Ghost in here.
Dynamo kLeuzE chapter 43 . 3/12/2012
Wow! I really like your work. Awesome story,concept,twist,revelation etc. I don't really like reading a picture-less novel but when i've tried reading yours, it feels like i can imagine it into my mind. Anyway, i'm looking forward for your next chapter! _

P.S. where's teddy?
Twinkle Ace chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
This story is awesome!
Xoraan chapter 43 . 1/26/2012
As old Demi-gods go, these Kuei sound old and reluctant of humanity, as they should be since they are one of those "people of enlightenment who live above us" types.

Can hardly see any grammar mistakes, so no demerit points ;)

Hope to see another chapter soon (sooner, not to imply anything...)
tsfan chapter 38 . 8/27/2011
I wondered why lupin, since Prof. Jim is the nemesis for Holmes
Coldman9 chapter 42 . 8/12/2011
Wow. Just wow.

I just spent the last two days reading all the chapters you have up, and I'm completely blown away by this story.

There are just too many excellent moments for me to pick and choose to comment on at the moment. And I love the personality you gave Souji/Reiko, I also love how you chose his name.

It fits very well with the title, and the story you've written keeps so well with the Persona universe, while bridging out and extending itself. I don't normally like stories with OCs, but I do like Akihou, even if he 'is' the world's biggest jerk.

The inclusion of a new god causing problems for the Persona gang is exciting, especially with all the mystery built around him/her. And the fact that they scared Igor into staying out of the affair, even though he really should be invovled.

Izanami is an interesting one too. And I liked that twist you put on the Philimon's saying, replace the word 'butterfly' with 'god'. That actualy has me thinking deep and hard about the Persona series. Very rarely do I come across the fanfiction that really makes me think philosophically.

I really, truly love this story, and look forward to more chapters.

P.S.- I was browsing deviantart, and found your picture. LOL, even if Souji/Reiko is a genius, he's still a guy.
Blazehawkins chapter 42 . 8/11/2011
And so it begins. I'm curious as to where our german friend has gotten himself of to, and what Dove is doing in all this, but a fight to the death seems like a good way to get the blood flowing. Next time, you better recommend some epic music to go with it!
fox-white-moon chapter 41 . 8/4/2011
Well it very loooooooooooooooooooooooong time since your last updated.

Reiko in this chapter have turn to errand boy now because of Yukiko and her mother. Being a genius is a really pain the neck when everyone tried to use you.

Well Yosuke is now have a leason to learn from Kanji

please updated next chapter quickly
RandomWriterPerson chapter 41 . 8/4/2011
Wow, it takes over a year after I started this and well, I'm currently re-reading.

Just wondering, you another Eroge fan? I can't believe I didn't notice the Clock-Tower reference before. Not to mention Akihou's spells, german, 'mahou kekkai' (Magic Boundary field)...

Well, so far I've only Noticed FSN and Princess Waltz. I have to admit I was quite surprised to see a PW reference in here the first time I read this. I mean, Crow and pigeon aren't your everyday manga and anime characters. Though I'd always thought Crow was female... (just confirmed it with the game)

I'm really hoping not, but I can't really say much, but well, try not to bring too much of 'Nasu-verse' into this fic I guess? I mean, it's kinda already complicated enough as it is... Though I wouldn't mind seeing Tohsaka and Emiya in action. (I like the UBW pairing but it's just me)

Anyways, It's just interesting that I could find a PW reference in here, I didn't think it was that well known. Then again. it is one of the few translated Eroges out there... Just outta curiousity, any other game references in here that I've failed to notice? That whole Sayako thing seems like a 'Mage from the Clock-tower gone rogue' kinda thing...

Well, For a moment after I Head desked myself going 'How could i not have noticed this the first time" I was wondering if I'd see Zeltretch, but... probably not.

Well, it'd be interesting to see how the rest of this story unfolds however, and yes, you've been on Hiatus long enough. Time to get your ass back ehre and finis this story... no matter how long it takes XDXD

Btw, are there any other couples besides ChieYousuke and YukiSouji? Just curious... Though of course, I have my preferred pairings for p4 and two of them are already in here... heh...

Well, here's to me hoping I won't have to wait another 8 months for the next update

cncgamefan chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
I can't help but think that the fake Ameno Sagiri is Nyarlathotep... It sounds a lot like what he'd do, with the disguising and the lies as well as bestowing power to individuals he sought out.

(like Takahisa Kandori, Jun Kurosu or even Maya Okamura)
Xoraan chapter 41 . 8/4/2011
Omigod, we missed you! I was a afraid you were dead. I'm so glad you updated, cause this story rocks!

Anyway, the thing with the elevator, I'm sure every persona 4 player can sympathize with Reiko :D

Yosuke's facing trauma? I can't believe I'm saying this but Kanji has a whole new side of intellect in him. His lecture is something to be proud of. I'm very curious what Yukiko's got up her sleeve. She's gotten sneakier down the track, I like it.

I'll always stick by you and this story. As proof, check out chapter 12 of my persona fanfic, it's got a few noteworthy creditations at the end with one with your name on it.
Blazehawkins chapter 41 . 8/4/2011
Welcome Back! Damn, for as long as you've been away, I honestly thought that you had just given up on this story! And it was the inspiration for me to write mine! So, let's go beat up the death god and go home happy!

Looking forward to the next chapter, which hopefully should come sooner than 8 months, right?