Reviews for Real Champions: The Crash
Best Cars story.
tigerlover101 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Good story
DauntlessAngel11 chapter 44 . 4/5/2014
...is a little lazy at the moment, so she won't log in.
Anyways, here I am! I said I would read it, and I did. And I must say, you really do know how to write a great story! This was absolutely amazing, once again beautifully written. You captured every emotion so well, as you have in the past. I'm loving this "Real Champions" series!
Will it become a trilogy? :) I'd love to see what happens with everyone, I'm left guessing for myself!
Once again, amazing story and an amazing writer.
Disneyfreak14 chapter 41 . 3/17/2014
This is awesome! I have read some many times! when are you going to write a sequel?!
VJ writes chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
This is awesome
It may be better than AWSOME it's like AWSOME and epic
(Why did I do that)
Viewer chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
Awwww that was sooooooooooo cuuuuuuute
katielp2693 chapter 44 . 12/6/2011
What a wonderful story! Beautiful finish! I spent much of my free time in the last week re-reading both CARS stories and just remember back to the good old days of er when I was reading this the first time by the pool and back porch...

Beautiful ending! I did listen to the music and read along. Being a person who is very fond of music, I found myself quite enjoying the ending!

Okay, now the big picture. Overall a wonderful story that proves love and support can conquer over the stress, memories, fights, enemies, all things that we could possibly face. If I were to have but one complaint, it would be that I found MANY situations in this story all to convienient. But I suppose that there are many reasons as to why it was done, one possibly bring length. But I do enjoy long stories. They comfort me with the knowledge that the end (although it will come) it is not yet near. With every convienient situation that passed I found myself giggling at how wonderful life must be with little complications already handled. You have created a haven in your story, you should be proud! Your writing is as always beautiful, and I do enjoy reading your stories that I find contain a lot of wisdom. Great job on you writings that involved CEO and company business. I found some of it too compex for me, and was astounded by how in depth you got at some points. Really great job there!

Thank you for this wonderful addition to your story collection! It was a pleasure to re-read!
katielp2693 chapter 20 . 12/6/2011
Oh this chapter! Twins yes I know the feeling being one myself. I'm the older twin - so I find myself comparing to Mia - and I find that there is a lot of information that you have just right about twins. Having already read ahead and just re-read this chapter again, you really do this well throughout your story! My twin tells me she relates to Tia VERY well. We've had a lot of discussions, and we really have seemed to bond further somehow. If that was possible - we are so close to eachother! Really just a look or gesture immediately tells the other twin what they're thinking. It's amazing,I love being a twin!
katielp2693 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Big opening! Right from the start you get this story rolling! Tragic for Lightning, but with the support and love from Sally, his Ragiator Springs family, and his fans, he'll pull through ;)
Vector 426 chapter 44 . 5/4/2011
A sweet, wonderful, romantic story. And plenty of action for a lil spice. Great Job !
stand4stangs chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Hey! When r u making the Sequel to this? I'm soo excited! waiting...

stand4stangs
caramelkaren chapter 44 . 4/6/2010
*stands up and applauds* This has been the most amazing story I've ever read, let alone fanfic! Just reading this story has opened up to me just how amazing love can truly be! It's made me a better writer just reading it! And I've been completely inspired by this entire series!

Now, about this chapter . . . Sofia and Michael make such a perfect couple! I love how she's able to find someone who went through something similar. It'll make things a whole lot easier for her to have someone to relate to.

And using "Va Pensiero" was a nice touch! Though I don't think I played it at the right times. But it still worked for me.

Well, I can't wait for the third installment! Keep on writing!

~Emily
caramelkaren chapter 43 . 4/6/2010
Oh, this chapter is so wonderful! Lightning and Sally just showing their love to each other, it's just the most amazing thing I could ever be reading! Ugh, I can't believe I didn't get around to reading this sooner!

And for real this time, one last chapter to go . . .
stand4stangs chapter 44 . 3/23/2010
ok, forgive me for my stupidity, but is real champions: Families a sequel? Because if it is that would be awesome! This story is GOLDEN! 5 GOLD STARS, two thumbs up!
stand4stangs chapter 42 . 3/12/2010
AWESOME! this is officially my fav. cars fanfic so far! please update soon!

P.S: now I wanna go to radiator Springs and see if someone falls in love with me :) lol

stand4stangs