Reviews for Those were not His Hands
thewolf74 chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
The chair in that Ancient building must have healed Rodney with in a certain time frame. That must has been it's use. I'm just happy that he's alive and that Him and John finally got together.
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Rodney can't be dead. It does sound like a death fanfic.
G.E Waldo chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Couldn't wait until reaching the end to let you know how fabulous this story is. Superb prose by the way, and wonderfully and emotionally impacting without being melodramatic. Love this! It is already a favorite. :)
Miss Barbara chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
Wow, very impressive story, you made me cry like a baby!
Kaizoku-Taii chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow, have read the whole thing now.

I have never cried so hard.

Even though the little thing siad that it was a mcshep, so there as imminent "Omg wait, hes alive!", i was still sobbing.

and by sobbing, i mean /sobbing/.

thanks for posting this, it rocks.

Woo x
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
wow...well i'm depressed...

poor poor john
flowerfaerie17 chapter 10 . 6/4/2009
Love it. I don't even care that there was no explaination of how he was alive, just so long as he is. Awesome. :) Cheered me up.
angw chapter 9 . 5/27/2009
Intriguing. Bring on the next chapter with the answers :)
flowerfaerie17 chapter 9 . 5/26/2009
I think the suspence is literally going to kill me.
angw chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
I think maybe Shepard should have listened to the Obasian. Is Rodney really gone? Looking forward to more.
angw chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
You have conveyed Sheppard's (and everyone else's) anguish well. I am also intrigued by the outpost.
flowerfaerie17 chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
Odd dream and might I add the wait is killing me. Also you said the shroud was half un-wrapped instead of half wrapped which indicates that you are a 'glass is half empty' kind of person.
Mercury's Winter chapter 7 . 5/17/2009
*sob* you captured Rodney perfectly :( I loved it! More please!
a chapter 7 . 5/17/2009
Too sad! Write more soon because we need to see this story!
Ghetto Outlaw chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I've never been much of a Stargate Atlantis fan but you've piqued my interest with this story.

I like the way you open with a hard hitting scene that instantly gets and holds the reader's attention. Still your use of contrast is the best part of this chapter.

The way you mix the chaos of what is happening with the smooth, uniform, calm nature of the physical surroundings goes a long way to heightening the tension.

Additionally, the stark contrast of the man's now still, dead hands with what his mannerisms were if life help the reader empathize with the pain of the other characters. Well done.

In the way of constructive criticism, I will say that you have gotten steadily better in all aspects of your writing with the passage of time and that is pleasing to see. There was one thing that stood out. You made use of the redundant phrase "chaotic chaos". This is kind of like saying "multi-colored rainbow". It is, however, an easy mistake to make and didn't draw away from my enjoyment of Chapter 1.