Reviews for Seal Shatter
There should be an angst tag. Either that or the characters routinely erupt in bouts of sheer stupidity in this pretty good novel. It's deeply aggravating.
Congratulations, you've successfully wasted your good writing skills in one of the most nonsensical chunnin arcs I've read so far. So much potential, such a waste.
Iamgroot474 chapter 36 . 2/24
This seemed very random... like there was the suggestion of a plot, but you just didn't feel like dealing with that. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if I suddenly got a dragonfly's perspective on something in this story - that's how random it feels.

In any case, it's readable, and if you ever went back and tied up the loose plot threads it could bump this up a level.

Or don't. It's fine as is.
melancholic town chapter 2 . 1/26
I SWEAR TO GOD i was so confused, I thought Hiruzen was crushing on Kushina or something? like,,, stop saru you're disrespecting Minato and he's coming for your ass... I'm so dumb haha. This is so interesting and I love MinaKushi here!
ForestShadeau chapter 3 . 1/20
Thanks for the hard work love the story _
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 36 . 1/5
Well...it wasn't what I was expecting going in, with Naruto's parents being alive and in his life and all...and a baffling let down in several areas (like how Naruto is still largely the same as in canon, skill set also, when this version isn't self raised or self reliant or using cheerful dumb happiness as a masked weapon until it becomes who he is and like Sasuke being the same annoying loner moody twit despite not witnessing any murders or being tortured as well as a nice chunk of his clan surviving)...but it was still pretty good and I enjoyed it well enough. Thanks for writing/finishing/posting it!
...I also found it mildly annoying that no one really wanted to credit Naruto's well meaning mistake to be the reason WHY they got their 4th Hokage back...as himself and instead chose to completely villainize him and view the recovery as a miracle "in spite of" instead of "due to" the seal he did and not once look at the fact the security on their comatose kage was so damn lax after an invasion from 2 different forces and at least 1 high level traitor is the reason Naruto even managed to do it. And that no one properly spoke to him about what he did, Jiraiya specifically just hoping he snaps out of his depression on his own while his own mother barely said a full sentence to him with no physical or verbal reassurance that she still loves him. That kinda shit is heavy on a child and if they love said parent as much as you've had Naruto seem to(especially since she's the only person he knows fully loves him in a sea of people actively indifferent or hateful)...that shit will stay with him like a dark blot in the back of his mind and might only lighten a bit if they talk it out and clear the air. It was also interesting that Naruto's team was pretty much just as shit in here as they were in canon despite the changes. How/why are they still doing missions together in this time skip when they're all promoted? I'd expect Naruto to branch out to others he can get along with better as well as solo what he can, Sasuke to do as much solo as he can, and Sakura to go back and forth from being drafted as a team's medic to trying to get missions with Sasuke when she's not taking easy ones for pocket money.
Last thing...I wished Danzo had died too.
Kushina and Minato were super cute together tho 11.5 out of 10 for that ship.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/24/2020
Naruto was abused for the entirety of this story and somehow he gets to see what his life would have been like if kyubi hadn't been shoved into him by his mother by seeing his siblings. What a cruel person you are. Horrible
Guest chapter 29 . 11/24/2020
I hope you never have kids. You made everyone else's second thought. He is getting emotionally abused for year and kushina and Minato are busy having sex. They aren't even worried about and Kushina isn't even the least bit sorry about making him the kyubi vessel. My heart breaks for Naruto
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2020
Well , kushina is the perfect superficial mom. No real care but all show
Abyssal Angel chapter 3 . 11/14/2020
Your story summary is misleading. You imply with it that the main (and only) change to canon is that Orochimaru failed to seal the Kyuubi, which lead to Naruto messing with his seal, and we could watch canon unwind from there.

Instead, what you have is a story rife with changes, and yet canon is still inexplicably followed. I personally despise stories like this and would've given it a pass had your summary properly conveyed ALL that is changed, rather than just the one.
PinkCamellia chapter 36 . 11/11/2020
Thank you for writing this story. I love it so, so much and wish it were real!

The plot was well thought out, was carried out at a great pace, and very creative. I love how you wrote the characters - how Minato and Kushina reunited, Minato and Naruto... this story is just everything.

Thank you. I love it.
Lizzzzzzzzzz chapter 36 . 11/10/2020
I like your story
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 9/8/2020
Naru's gonna save Sasuke
JustDusty chapter 36 . 6/20/2020
What an anticlimatic ending
xcandiedoll chapter 2 . 5/30/2020
ive always seen this on the list, but only made the effort to read it now after your Fire Shadow's son!
omgg i never knew i needed a Minato-with-amnesia fic UwU