Reviews for Seal Shatter
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 36 . 1/7
Very cute fanfic! The interplay between characters was wonderfully done. I kinda wish you would have shown the reactions of Naruto's friends when the eventually found out about the fox, but overall it was very well written. I greatly enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 36 . 12/5/2017
Parabéns gostei mt. Adorei o final. ...
MadMaxxCoyote chapter 27 . 10/24/2017
Of course Naruto doesn't get promoted...oh and of COURSE he doesn't care at all. That might just add some real tension to the story, something other than the dull He doesn't know/she wont tell stupid juice Kushina has been drinking most of the story.
LoveGlutton chapter 27 . 10/12/2017
Hmmm just pain... thats good, more to work with
LoveGlutton chapter 26 . 10/12/2017
Poor naruto
LoveGlutton chapter 17 . 10/12/2017
PRAISE THE MOLLIEMON
LoveGlutton chapter 13 . 10/12/2017
Intesting that minato had that
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 10/12/2017
oh noooooooooo... this is gonna be fuuuuu UN
Scarlet Azalea chapter 36 . 8/29/2017
Finished this in 3 days. What a ride! It was a little challenging to get into at first but I'm glad I stuck it out. What a fulfilling and contented ending. There wasn't as much drama as I expected, but you've done a good job keeping the flow and tension throughout. I do have to wonder at the several untied loose ends though, like a certain young man left to his own devices... and another dude who's gone off on a bizarre research/experimentation rampage. The way you've ended things, it's almost as if these side stories, which held so much importance earlier on, suddenly lost significance. And what happened to Rock Lee?
Li chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Interesting
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2017
I'm still so freaking confused. Still don't know what the fuck is going on... Headache inducing story
YokaiAngel chapter 36 . 7/25/2017
Amazing story!~~~
InfinityMask chapter 36 . 7/4/2017
Humm... there's many things I want to know but I guess this is fine. The core of this fic is a broken memories of Minato and it's effect into canon after all..
InfinityMask chapter 35 . 7/4/2017
Lol! Oh this is fun!
InfinityMask chapter 34 . 7/4/2017
So sweet.. they finally has their happy ending.. there's so little good Minato Kushina around.. we need more! Especially where Naruto also alive. Most make them terrible parents which something I can't see..
2,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »