Reviews for Seal Shatter
Lizard24 chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
This story is very intriguing. I didn't know that the hokage was Minato until I realized people were giving him presents. Throughout that first part I seriously thought the Sandaime was thinking. I really can't wait until the next and further chapters to find out what's going on w/ the Hokage. oh and Sasuke too.
Bluesnowman chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
interesting
Vld chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
So, both Kushina and Minato are alive... but Minato doesn't remember Kushina... and probably doesn't remember that Naruto is his son. Sequel of the sealing? Or something else?
Vld chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Well, this has potential.

Just one thing... you said Naruto found a book on selas "under his mom's bed". So, is Kushina alive? Or was he adopted?
Mystic 777 chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
Great chapter. You really had me going at the beginning thinking that the "hokage" you mentioned was Sarutobi. The idea that he had thoughts of Kushina seducing him... (shiver) but knowing he's Minato, all becomes clear. I am really interested in how a) Minato survived sealing Kyuubi (that seal likely has something to do with it), b) what the seal on him is, and c) how Naruto's seal-disturbing went. This story has a lot of potential, good work!
lindon2 chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
good fic
Gravenimage chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
Great chapter update soon.
black laurel chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Oh, that sounds really interesting!

"She was kneeling down on the ground. Sasuke-teme was slumped limp and dead-looking in her arms. The Kusa-nin was nowhere in sight, but she—he—it—could be anywhere, just waiting to strike…"

Well that's not good...

“That’s a horrible henge!” Sakura snapped. “No way that I’ll believe you’re Naruto!”

..Whuh?

"His mouth snapped shut when he caught sight of the back of his hand. His fingernails were pointed and claw-like. Checking his other hand, he found the same thing. Swallowing hard, his tongue brushed against his teeth, and he found that he had fangs…"

Oh.

"He heard another snarl, but the fire in his veins flared up a bit, and his nails solidified into claws again."

That's kind of cool.

"Naruto frowned at the mark—three fat comma-like marks that swirled around each other, and kind of reminded him of the tomoes of the Sharingan. He reached out and touched it with his finger experimentally… It felt cold and slimy and prickly and all kinds of bad news."

For some reason that made me giggle.

"He’d found an advanced book on seals under his mom’s bed when he was eight."

So it would appear at least his mother is alive.

"It was an emergency seal-breaking jutsu, only to be used in…emergencies."

..That doesn't sound all that good.

"It can’t hurt to try, right?"

Now that's where I kind of have to disagree...

"Clenching his teeth, he jabbed his index and middle finger into the black mark and shoved the molded red chakra into it.

Please let this work…"

I wonder what's going to happen...

I really like what I've seen so far!

I hope that you will be able to update soon. :)
silver-eyed chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
yay, go naruto! lol. anyway, so since he knows of his mom, i'm assuming that his dad is still alive too right? well, you've got me curious about this story as well, keep it up, i look forward to reading more on this! XD
HarbingerLady chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
...his mom's bed? Kushina is still alive in this story?

Btw, is the title: Seal Shatter, Seal Shatters, or Seal Shatterer (as in a person who shatter, but it's not listed as a right word in English unfortunately) ?
Bluesnowman chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Interesting start.
Ai Megami Murasaki chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
not bad _~
Carumati chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Oh goody another AU. And the cool thing is that your prologue isn't one of those *sealing the kyuubi* deals too.
TripleC Squared chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
o, Kushina lived? This could be intresting... Can't wait to see where you take it
MiraculousMage chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
So at least his mother is alive, huh? Well, let's see where this goes. There are many possibilities of what pushing the Kyuubi's chakra into Sasuke can do...
2,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 144 151 152 153 154 155 Next »