Reviews for Seal Shatter
Abyssal Angel chapter 3 . 11/14/2020
Your story summary is misleading. You imply with it that the main (and only) change to canon is that Orochimaru failed to seal the Kyuubi, which lead to Naruto messing with his seal, and we could watch canon unwind from there.

Instead, what you have is a story rife with changes, and yet canon is still inexplicably followed. I personally despise stories like this and would've given it a pass had your summary properly conveyed ALL that is changed, rather than just the one.
PinkCamellia chapter 36 . 11/11/2020
Thank you for writing this story. I love it so, so much and wish it were real!

The plot was well thought out, was carried out at a great pace, and very creative. I love how you wrote the characters - how Minato and Kushina reunited, Minato and Naruto... this story is just everything.

Thank you. I love it.
Lizzzzzzzzzz chapter 36 . 11/10/2020
I like your story
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 9/8/2020
Naru's gonna save Sasuke
JustDusty chapter 36 . 6/20/2020
What an anticlimatic ending
xcandiedoll chapter 2 . 5/30/2020
ive always seen this on the list, but only made the effort to read it now after your Fire Shadow's son!
omgg i never knew i needed a Minato-with-amnesia fic UwU
fractalman chapter 21 . 5/24/2020
Danzo, what are you doing.
Danzo, stop.
Danzo, STOOOOOOOP!
DrakiSwan chapter 1 . 4/12/2020
OMG
Mernom chapter 36 . 3/26/2020
This story is quite nice. It's a bit out of place how close you stuck to Canon at times, but the overall result is quite good regardless.
Mernom chapter 3 . 3/24/2020
This story has a very good way of revealing information.
Instead of vomiting the "what's different about this AU 'at the beginning, it takes its time to reveal it one fact at a time.
Kurtulmak chapter 19 . 3/9/2020
I remember you, koibito.

Koibito lover, sweetheart

All according to keikaku.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 7 . 2/9/2020
So I've came across this fanfic a couple of times in the past. I finally decided to start reading it and I like where it went, it's fantastic until I got to this chapter. You gave hints that Kushina didn't approve of Naruto's crush, which is fine and even urged him to get to know Hinata better. A parent's teasing their child. To me this drew up flairs because I'm going to be blunt I don't like NaruHina. I would have preferred if he would have gotten with anyone but her, or no one. It is the most blandest couple ever in Naruto not to mention canon (I understand this fanfic was completed way before Naruto was) but even in fanfiction, the 2nd most popular heterosexual couple. So I skipped to the end to see it. Possibly the romance could be minor or unimportant. Who knows. I would have to read all of it just to see. But it was enough for me to drop it and who cares. Because it's done anyway.

I must say though, this fanfic does has an interesting story to it. I liked that Kushina pretends to not know her husband and would have loved to find out just how her and Minato get back together. But oh well.
captainkim chapter 36 . 1/6/2020
I have to admit, this was awful.
pepejohn chapter 36 . 12/17/2019
Good read, bu the plotline.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 36 . 7/14/2019
Thank you for making the last ten hours of my time enjoyable.
Was well written and in character
B