Reviews for Seal Shatter
Guest chapter 3 . 4/11/2019
Lol
As long as no one tells Kushina just how he got a teacher like that, amirite?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2019
Lemme guess,
Danzo has something to do with the seal. 6_6
I'll be surprised if it's not him or our favourite Akatsuki leader.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2019
Ohhhhhh I see now. Was scared for a moment there that you've actually changed who Naruto's father was.
This is going to be a very interesting read.
thunderofdeath97 chapter 36 . 2/21/2019
wow
Covante chapter 14 . 2/13/2019
Placing a bet that Danzou sent the note about Itachi to Mikoto so he can tell Sasuke about it and that his mother knew and didn't tell him so he can alienate Sasuke away from his family as a recruiting tool.
Monster King chapter 36 . 2/7/2019
Great job
knight 6991 chapter 20 . 11/9/2018
Hello I love this story, I've read it like five times and I was curious if you would be willing to let me write a little fanfic on this particular story. The idea mainly being that somewhere in the first few chapters the seal on Minato's head vanished on it's own causing him to remember his past without forgetting his life during the 13 years he had it. But rather than just tell everyone what has happened he decides to have some fun with it.
mutecebu chapter 36 . 10/23/2018
Thank you for the story, and for the satisfying end. Of all the multitudes of Naruto fanfiction out there, I think this is the first one I read that actually had a real ending, especially one where “they all lived happily ever after”.
mutecebu chapter 4 . 10/12/2018
I am loving this story so much. So many of these tropes would be cliche in a romance novel, but because it’s Minato and Kushina I’m super invested!
Animago chapter 5 . 8/17/2018
Só por causa da conversa entre kurama e naruto vou continuar lendo isso. Eu sabia que a kushina seria uma ótima influência pra ele...
Animago chapter 3 . 8/17/2018
Na verdade é um porre ver tudo novamente só que com os comentários adicionais de minato e kushina. É claro que adorei os moradores uchihas e você manteve algumas coisas intactas para manter a essência dos protagonistas, respeito isso. Do início não entendi nada, mas apartir daqui entendi o enredo. E a própria história é muito interessante e fiquei realmente agradecida quando você tirou a marca da maldição do sasuke. Fiquei traumatizada com essa porcaria de marca...
DarthVader2005 chapter 36 . 8/12/2018
I really enjoyed reading this story. I kinda wish there was more of an antagonist in this story but I saw what you were going for. I thought you did great with all the characters. Naruto being a lovable hyperactive loud mouth, Sasuke being a egotistical jerk, Sakura being an annoying bitch fan girl that rarely treats Naruto as good as Sasuke, etc. You were top notch with all the characters even Minato and Kushina when we only encountered them briefly in the anime. Was a little disappointed it didn't end with NaruSaku, don't ask me why I'm a fan of it cause I don't understand it either, but the NaruHina was good nonetheless. Again liked the story, great job, and have a nice day.
Utopia Empire chapter 36 . 6/15/2018
Finally done reading this (for the second time, I think)
Got a bit bored at the middle (that's what I experienced with Fire Shadow's son too) because the plot doesn’t really progress after he got his memories back.
But still, good job.
NUHH chapter 36 . 6/15/2018
story was really good
write next chapter with naruto and hinata in it
still have naruto's parents in the story
continue