Reviews for Insert Blatant Anime Reference Here
The Layman chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
You're right, the new version is better.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Crack! *glomps the crack*
Yes, I like this version oh so much more. fantastic!
Keep writing!
Akai-Kurenai chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
ROFL. Methinks those three girls who were taking the test sound very...familiar.

And fourth wall breaking is epic. Speaking of which, I don't think Aster has done that in quite a while (in the Library).

Adrian references over NINE THOU-

-slapped-

I mean, a lot.
Vossago chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
"When Michael (dressed in his Shakespearean mask and wielding a sword) broke down the door of the Izumi residence"

This is possibly the most interesting phrase I've come across in a Lucky Star story.
The Layman chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I actually agree with Aster on this one; I really hate Yuri. *shudders*
baemitchabernathy chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
XD Poor Tash.
darkwebx01 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Oh god, I know who the Lieutenant is. It's almost scary;will Prohibitors even work
CJcaedyn chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This was very funny, as well as a relief to finally actually figure out what exactly a Mary-Sue is after looking it up on the web. It's actually funny to see the concept of Mary-Sues get fun poked at and is inspiring me to make my own series to poke fun at Mary-Sues and the concept. Please make more of this, as it is very entertaining (oh god am I being entertained by the wrong thing?).
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
lawl. funny. not entirely sure of half of what went on, but it was definitely amusing. i love how you inserted the theme song! nice job!

Ryuu-chan

ps: instead of saying this fic takes place out of Society canon, you could just say it happened BEFORE Adrian's most recent fic. yes?
Library Arcanium chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
*twitches sproadically* So that's who's been messing up my anime...

Not a bad one shot, though I'm dissappointed that it takes place outside of our continuity. It's certainly better than your previous one, but like Tash said, there's room for improvement on detail.

There's obviously evil brewing, but I think we can handle. Though, if the Mary-Sue's have a Lieutenant, you gotta wonder who else is behind THEM...

I hope you are well and I can't wait for your next one.
Mei1105 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Hai I agreed. Plus not enough people were interested in the end for me to be willing to start a forum.

You're very mean to Michael you know? He can be very subtle! And since when was Miriku-chan a Japanese-named sorceress? *looks confused*

Okay it looks as though we have some sort of evil happenings going on here. I'm sure we can handle it. . .I do wish Xavier hadn't got away again.

Definitely better than the last shot. Could still use a little bit of improvement, maybe on description, but other than that, a good read.