Reviews for Destiny
allie.kathleen0 chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
This was so amazing! The characters were spot on and everything was just so well written! Bravo!
rawr chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
The way you kept everyone in character intrigued me. You're very good at that. I couldn't stop reading this, I felt like you were actually a writer from the show and you made this alternate ending.
Temerice chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Oh God.

From the very first chapter of this fic I knew this would be one of my most loved fics ever. You made me sob in happiness, squeak in fear and whimper in sadness. This was so well written, I could think this really happened in the show.

So thank you. I'll keep this fic in my heart's Lost-section.
SINGACTWRITE123 chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
great story!
AwesomeAuror chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
Uh, that was... unique.

I never quite pictured that the story would end like that, but it was a bold move. Honestly, it makes sense. Pretty interesting.

Penny was really out of character (why is she always portrayed as weak and sob-y?) and Desmond seemed out of it half the time.

In some spots the writing could most definitely improve, but overall it was pretty good. An interesting look at an alternate world.
andaere chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Aw. A nice, feel-good 'fic with just the right amount of angst and action and Charlie-ness. Thank you. :)
sk8r-grl chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
so great! :D
charlie-becks chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
that was amazing! kinda feel bad for the kid that kinda maybe won't exsist now but hell charlies alive so yay!
EasyButton chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
Great ending! And Charlie is for SURE returining in season 6.

I figure the guitar and the ring were foreshadowing.

Of course, I said the same thing for season 5...
Charlie's Heroine chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
Such a sweet and perfect epilogue for a sweet and perfect fanfic. Actually, I've never read any fics where Desmond saves Charlie from the Looking Glass, but it wasn't needed in this fic to get the point across. I hope Charlie believes Des's story; it took a while in the future Des came from, lol. And yes! I am hoping for Charlie's comeback in the final season. Actually I just watched an ABC commercial on youtube that hinted at it. /watch?v3AITxYSqKPM
Wickedgal08 chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
wow what a cool ending! it suggest so much and yet its fairly short. Thats a skill! It'd be really cool if you did a sequel where something goes wrong or something and Desmond has to be sent to the future again or something :P

lovely reading your story! thanks for the shout-out :D
Pace1818 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
cool, Charlie is alive. Is he and Claire gonna c each other again? wat about Aaron?
Charlie's Heroine chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
Wow. That was...suspenceful! You stay in character very well. It's like my pet peeve when authors mutilate the characters' personalities. I had a lot of favorite parts but I think the best was when Sayid called Charlie a hero. I can deffinitly see that happening if Charlie makes some kind of return in the 6th season. I can't wait to read the final chapter!
EasyButton chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
Oh my gosh! This is so good!

I can't wait to read the epilouge ;)
Wickedgal08 chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
ooh cliffhanger! cannot wait for the epilogue! :DD this was really good. The characters were definitly in character and I loved every image you created! Perfection!