Reviews for Harry Potter and the One Ring of Power
Angel SilverWinter chapter 30 . 11/30/2014
Great story
yinyang1113 chapter 30 . 3/20/2014
Bravo this was an incredible story, thank you so much
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
great
Haha Pseudonym chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Were you just using wizards from other fan bases because I have a cousin that follows Warhammer
RonaldWeasely chapter 30 . 10/28/2013
Brought me to tears. A great story. Well done!
her chapter 30 . 7/30/2013
Wow. .just...wow.
jamber17 chapter 30 . 7/2/2013
Your story was fantastic. A great blend of Middle Earth and Harry Potter. Honestly one of my favorite fanfiction stories ever! :) You're a great writer.
Miss Mercury101 chapter 30 . 2/7/2013
This was an absolutely fantastic story. You write very well, and I'm glad they get a happy ending in Valinor.
Dragonfyre400 chapter 30 . 1/20/2013
I have never left a review on this site. I have read stories that have made me weep, and I've read stories that make me laugh. This tale bade me do both. I have never been so honored to read a story, and I am horrified that this work has so few reviews. Keep up the craft. I loved every word.
Aegnorosto chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
A Japanese short sword is called a wakizashi.
Thunder Stag chapter 30 . 12/22/2012
Y'know, J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis were really good friends. Lewis encouraged Tolkein, though Tolkein didn't reAlly approve of the Chronicals of Narnia; he thought mixing so many Dark Age mythological creatures with the Story of God and Christ was not a good thing. Oh, and they both believed in the God ( Yeshua, ai am who I am, Jesus).
Telcontar1991 chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
I thougt Eregion was called Tornan by Men? Or perhaps that is just the Norwegian translation for Hollin? (Haven't read the book in english) anyway, i like the way you stick to the book rather than the movies! Your knowledge of Tolkien's legendarium is obviously vast; i'm an avid fan of JRR, so i should know :)
tlyxor1 chapter 30 . 10/5/2012
I enjoyed -T
Carri007 chapter 29 . 9/15/2012
I already reviewed the epilogue, but forgot to ask something, so I'll just do it here: what happened to the hobbits? Were they healed, and did they get back again? And Frodo was a ringbearer, did he get to go to the West too?
Carri007 chapter 30 . 9/15/2012
Beautiful story! I loved every bit of it :). Among many things, I especially loved how you dealt with Draco-reformed, yet still snarky. I'm really glad I stumbled across your story. Great job!