Reviews for Eavesdropping
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Really? Tai couldn't be that dense, right?

That was hilarious, I loved it and wonderful job
Kenta16 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Lol wow enjoyed it
DMCP chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
And cue facepalm for Taichi's cluelessness

And such "innocent " children
Kitkatta chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Lol, all I can say is lol. I would easily misunderstand that, and it would also take me 30 minutes to realize what they meant haha. I'm a idiot... IDIOTS FOR THE WIN!
Psycho Weasel chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
...Hee hee hee hee! That was hillarious! I can relate to the story in the sense that I have contacts and remember how it was so hard to get them in the first time. The best part is when Taichi didn't get it in the end. That was priceless! Great job on this story!
eavesdropper chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
great piece! loved it, its hilarious, thanks!
venus9814 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
LMFAO. omg you had me dying laughing i almost woke up my roommate. lmfao this was awesome.
HalloweenGuardian chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
omg, that was genius! :D
Shinikan chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Very cute, made me laugh.
azn girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
LOL!. wow..this was HILARIOUS. let any teen read it or yaoi fan and they would love this stuff. at first..i was like..uhh..i wonder what they were REALLY doing. ;D

then..i was like..OH! haha
Viridian Wings chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Flame? No... this was thoroughly, thoroughly entertaining. Your grammar is fairly decent too. The writing could use a little work, but seeing as this is just a comedic piece, I think it served the purpose well.

Very funny. Nice work! :)

-ViridianWings

-Ally
AnarchyWarrioress chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Very silly, but cute. I wouldn't have guessed contacts, but it makes sense (guess I just have a dirty mind xD) Silly, but funny. Keep up the good work ]
u now who i am lol chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
L0L I remember this story wen u were telling me this over the phone and great story u shud write more

. munky lol
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
_
TehBot chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Haha! That was great. I almost fell out of my chair. You have to admit it does sound kind of you know...

Well anyways, this was wonderful. Miss reading short light hearted stories like this.