Reviews for Avalon's Brood
Midan no Hatake chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
How am I not supposed to cry when I'm reading this while listening to 2Cellos playing the Trooper Overture?
SunRises6 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Sorry to bother you (I don't know other ways to contact you beside the review system), but I want to ask whether you'd received my PM about this story and The Art of Being Strong?
Lycopene chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I must say I really liked this. Wonderful structure too, btw. Kudos to you.
underratedchocolate chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Woahhhhhh
especially liked your Hinata one it really protrayed her and her emotions and her relationship with Naruto well
GreyWitch13 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I love this; you portray all of them beautifully.
NoeticSky chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
T.T
WOW

This was just perfect. (I loved the slight Nejiten as well)

You portray our favorite kunoichi's so well, keep them all IC, and all the while weaving words in such a way I'm not reading a fanfic I'm reading ART.
It's magic *O*

No criticisms here, I can never find fault with you.

LOVED IT. AS USUAL
Senka Hitomi chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Short, but I loved it. It was a really great way to view their characters. Wonderful job!
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wow. I really don't have anymore comments that I've not already said. Just amazing as before :D
Kimiz chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is so lovely! It was very touching, especially how you matched each to a rule. We watched those girls grow and turn into the badass teens they are today, and your story captured turning points in the middle of that growth. It was really moving, I really liked it.
ChilliLemons chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I don't know why, but your stories have a way of echoing long after I read it. The power in the words is something I love, and no matter how many times I read your stories, I can always feel tears prickling at my eyes. I hope you never stop writing, whether fanfiction or otherwise.
naash chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
i dont like this

i love this fic

:) great job

naash
TheBlackEwe chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Absolutely stunning. I loved Hinata's best. :)
The Truthful Liar chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
It's quite eye-opening. Love it.

What kind of disturbed me was that for each of the kunoichi/rules, it isn't quite equally length. Intentional, perhaps?
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Loved it. Hinata's was my favorite.

You rock! Keep writing!
Mary B. Wolf chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Brilliant. I've always loved your kunoichi fics. You capture the power of a woman, in beautiful, poetic prose, and provide believable structure for it.

Keep writing; never stop, never give up.