Reviews for Awaken the Demon
Please continue, this story is really good!
best chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
aww i cant vote for a story for you too work on!

i don't have an account! damn it! this one!

i really do like this shaman king fic a hella lot.

you a good 's hard to find,plus you have wonderful ideas for stories that aren't all the same plot! this happens a lot so i do like your originality.

the ren and horohoro drama is just building up and i just noticed something...this story is like two years old... i hate coming on to stories late.

still this is a really good one please write for this story please!
kamikaze chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Are you ever going to make more of the story. It's quite good actually.
Writer of a Thousand Colors chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Continue, please? I think this story has the potential to go far and be incredibly interesting to read.
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Aww wow this is turning out to be very interseting so please update when you can, i would love to read on :3
JayK89 chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
5 reviews? WHAT? this story is so good! it diserves so much more!

It's not only really well written, but the plot is so good I can't even describe it! It's very thoughtful! It really catches you and keeps you hooked! dying of curiosity! so much mystery! I've no idea what's happening to Ren, I can't wait to find out!

And the scenes are so well described! like Ren's dreams, scary but very well written!

Both chapters are awesome! Ren's zoning out and constantly forgeting is so intriguing! Will he snap in the future? And what did he exaclty do to Lyserg? lol! poor guy!

Ok, I'm really hooked on your story! another fave! I REALLY REALLY hope you update it! I'll look foward to it! .
Confused koruru chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
TBC? Can I pretend that I did not see the question mark? You better be updating! Your writing is too damn good that it's already beyond my comprehensibility So, write more please!

The Ladies Luck chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Wow, this is so dark and suspenseful it makes me shiver and lie awake at night trying to figure out what might be going wrong with Ren. It's well-written, in-character, and seriously absorbing, and compared to most of the new Shaman King stuff, so good.

Thanks so much for an awesome read,

-Lady Bad Luck
Lanny-Sama chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Awesome ! I can't believe you only got 2 reviews ! You deserve so much more ! I love it ! please update ! And if you won't, please tlle me what happens next ! I NEED TO KNOW !

Phew...epicness moment is over now... :)
Riko chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
omg! This is great! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
AoiroFox chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Oh my god, I think I love you. A *well written* Shaman King fic? And HoroRen? It's amazing. All the mankin fics lately have been terrible, it's nice to see a change. Also, angst.