Reviews for The Perfect Mary Sue
SugarTensai chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Please, PUH-LEEZE,pleasepleaseplease. Could you please make this a two shot? I really do hate this Mary-Sue. I wanna watch her go down. Pleeease? I just FEEL the need to knock her down to size. It's to awsome of a parody. But yeah, update or not, I love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
That effin' bitch! Honestly, Mitsu lost to someone like her? How stupid. And yeah right, she got everyone on her and all that. Damn it. I want to punch her and pull her goddamn hair and kick her ass for being so UGH. I can't even.
xxTemarixx chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Muwahahaha, this is pure awesomeness. Seriously. The best parody of a Mary Sue I have seen, really. I swear you are god, Mercy-senpai. can I call you that? I don't feel like typing your whole name out, sorry.

Lovin' the enemy, it is great. I want to be her, and bash Mary's face in. Oh fun. Hehe. What if she stalked Uchida to her new school? Wouldn't that be horrible? Off topic, but anyways...

Great story, I just completely love it. I can't wait to read more from you Mercy-senpai!
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Perfect. Just...perfect. This is exactly what Mary-Sue stories are. I love how Uchida was paired with Kawamura. And when she almost beat Mary Sue up, and Fuji walked in then defended her, I was hoping so SO much that she'd throw her hands up stressfully and just go, "You're shitting me. This is so fucked up." Because I feel that the best OCs have potty mouths XDD
doy.doy chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Nice story! I know it's a parody, but it really makes me feel mor anger towards Mary Sues.

There were many times when I just wanted to kick Miss Mary Sue to no end... poor Uchida! She was the only one who saw the imperfections in Mary Sue! I also felt an urge to tell Taka what Mary Sue was saying about him... and have him hate her too!

Fuji is my favourite character in PoT, and because of that, it bothered me how he was with Mary Sue. SHE SUCKS!

When I was reading one of the parts near the end (when Mary Sue runs to Fuji and Fuji death-glares Uchida), I wanted to shake Fuji and say, "YOU'RE A TENSAI! CAN'T YOU SEE THROUGH MARY SUE! CAN'T YOU AT LEAST ASK UCHIDA ABOUT THE WHOLE PROBLEM AND WHY SHE WAS HATING ON MARY SUE!" Mary Sue being with Fuji IS quite Mary-Sue-like, though... but I couldn't help but think of that. :P

Anyways, great job with the story! I enjoyed it a lot! :)
Ambarlost chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Ah... Ick ick ick...

I'm really sorry, I know this was a Mary Sue parody, but the Mary Sue WON. *grimaces* Poor Fuji...

But, honestly, if it weren't for that, this would be a fantastic parody.
Tommyboy1331 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Mary-Sue is a freakin' jerk. Half-Way through I wanted to KILL her. I learned to hate Mary-Sue's.
Carnett Rose chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Oh God. Since this is a parody, I shudder to think that people actually write such stories. It's my good fortune that I haven't come across such stories.

Here I thoroughly sympathize with the enemy girl. And that idiot of a girl Mary Sue doesn't deserve to live. I would love to see her taken down a peg or two.

I agree with others. You should write a sequel to this, showing the oh so glorious downfall of Mary Sue Smith.
AquaJet chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
OMG I like the enemy ten times better than that "Mary Sue Smith" God, i wanted to bash her.

Good fic by the way, Mercy
coffeelatte chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
XD Oh, my god...this is sheer brilliance, dear I'm marching into the forums right now; I can't believe it wasn't nominated before!
PynkPlayar chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I forgot to mention, I also loved how you used Kawamura as the object of affection. I always find myself forgetting him since he's typically overshadowed by the brilliant captain, the stunning prodigy, and the confident rookie. :)

Anyways, keep writing! Ahaha, this is weird... I'm writing two reviews for the same story. All well. All the better for you, right?
PynkPlayar chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
WOW, I totally loved this! I like reading fanfics that take the "other" perspective.

And yes, I hate Mary Sues too. Oh, they exist in real life too. :P

Keep writing!
Star chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Personally, I think that OCs are stereotyped and many people are misinformed about them. I like them, because it allows you to create something from scratch, it makes your creativity flow, and when well-written and rounded, OCs can make lovely characters. Proof? Asuka is an OC herself :P

Anyway, I love this story, the perspective is refreshing and I can't help but feel really sorry for poor Asuka. I think that you should really make a sequel :P (I agree with those who suggested it)...and where she's in Rikkai
ansonozaki chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I love the story... it tackles how people always judge a book by its cover and how people get blinded by their own beliefs,... Great job on this one but it kinda has a negative outlook in life
Sayonara-Chan23 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This story is good. It lets your readers grasp the feeling of hatred and sadness. I like it. Although there is one confusion I would like to ask:

I felt a sting of pain, but smiled back nevertheless. “Class 2-A, same class as Fuji-san.”

It didn’t really matter that he didn’t know my class, I told myself. After all, he was a 3rd year, and a regular on the boy’s team. I should be happy that he even remembered my name.

“Uchida-san is so good, she’s a vice-captain and she’s only a 2nd year.” He said, still watching the match with worried eyes.

Uhh, what year level really is Uchida-san at? I'm kind of confuse on that part.