Reviews for Year 8: Whispers of the Yet to Come
Potterhead812 chapter 2 . 9/17
I love this fanfic very well written
You Know Who chapter 18 . 1/17
This. Is. Sooo. Amazing! I love your work so much! After i finished the deathly hallows, this allowed me to stretch my childhood a week longer. The chapter size was perfect! KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK, PLZ!
HuntHeat chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
Probably the closest thing Harry Potter fans will get to another book. I absolutely loved reading it. It actually sounded like J.K Rowling wrote it herself. I recommend anyone who is a fan of HP read it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
PhoenixKnight17 chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
Probably won't see this but had to correct something. The stadium in New Orleans is called the "Superdome". The Super Bowl is the annual American Professional Football Championship. I have been there many times but not since hurricane Katrina.
Kelsssi04 chapter 18 . 2/4/2014
I thought Harry was portrayed to be weak and that is totally un-Harry.
Sonata IX chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
I stayed up all night reading this. Halfway through, my brain was convinced I was reading Harry Potter Book 8. I don't know what higher praise I could give.
NinjaKittehz chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Your portrayal of Harry and Ginny is perfect. So spot-on. It irks me to no end when fanfic authors consider Harry to be the "rock" of the relationship. Because why can't the girl ever be the strong one? Gawd, Ginny's such a BAMF.
lllgokuSSJ10lll chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
terrific job
lovemya2000 chapter 18 . 2/19/2013
Everything about this story was great! You write really well! Though most of this story was everyday life I enjoyed the mundane! Aside the Isabelle/Victoire and the lack of romance between all of the couples I liked it. The romance didn't have to be graphic, just enough to know that it was consimated. There was nothing more than kisses on cheeks and I wondered if Harry and Ginny are married virgins.
Asrye chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
I dont get this there married now when harry didnt even propose and even if he did why did they just suddenly get married in the middle of the night when there even still in school(i know this doesn't correspon with this chapter)
Slaidback chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Mad-Eye Moody chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Harry shares EVERYTHING with Ron and Hermione. He wouldn't mind them knowing what you wrote they would. I don't mean to be mean, it's just what I think, and I do respect your writing, it's just that I don't agree with it.
Blueteeth chapter 17 . 1/2/2012
I thought this story was very good, although the chapters were a bit long. I have been reading this over the past couple of days, and I am glad to say that it has not been a waste of time. I think it could have been better if there had been an epilogue at the end, or if we knew if Harry got full use of his leg back. I'm not really sure, but I just thought it ended a bit abruptly.
ShipDrappple chapter 17 . 12/17/2011