Reviews for Year 8: Whispers of the Yet to Come
Very good! Picturing Harry Potter at a McDonalds and Disney World was hilarious too. I only wondered why nobody made the connection of who Ginny was. Was she not featured in Rons book? Even when mentioninb the chamber of secrets?
Run with the chapter 7 . 11/13/2016
Awesome
nayin1704 chapter 17 . 7/10/2016
Okay
Ramsbaseball chapter 18 . 1/11/2016
I really think that this is one of the best fanfic pieces I've ever read. The chapters are a perfect length, the plot was very good and you kept it interesting. Thank you for writing this book I found it inspiring.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I am impressed at the length of your chapters. It's awe-inspiring.
TrashTM chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
I love this fanfic very well written
You Know Who chapter 18 . 1/17/2015
This. Is. Sooo. Amazing! I love your work so much! After i finished the deathly hallows, this allowed me to stretch my childhood a week longer. The chapter size was perfect! KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK, PLZ!
HuntHeat chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
Probably the closest thing Harry Potter fans will get to another book. I absolutely loved reading it. It actually sounded like J.K Rowling wrote it herself. I recommend anyone who is a fan of HP read it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
THE FEELS!
PhoenixKnight17 chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
Probably won't see this but had to correct something. The stadium in New Orleans is called the "Superdome". The Super Bowl is the annual American Professional Football Championship. I have been there many times but not since hurricane Katrina.
Kelsssi04 chapter 18 . 2/4/2014
I thought Harry was portrayed to be weak and that is totally un-Harry.
Sonata IX chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
I stayed up all night reading this. Halfway through, my brain was convinced I was reading Harry Potter Book 8. I don't know what higher praise I could give.
NinjaKittehz chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Your portrayal of Harry and Ginny is just...so perfect. So spot-on. It irks me to no end when fanfic authors consider Harry to be the "rock" of the relationship. Because why can't the girl ever be the strong one? Gawd, Ginny's such a BAMF.
lllgokuSSJ10lll chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
terrific job
lovemya2000 chapter 18 . 2/19/2013
Everything about this story was great! You write really well! Though most of this story was everyday life I enjoyed the mundane! Aside the Isabelle/Victoire and the lack of romance between all of the couples I liked it. The romance didn't have to be graphic, just enough to know that it was consimated. There was nothing more than kisses on cheeks and I wondered if Harry and Ginny are married virgins.