Reviews for Kalahari The Nick Expierence
MexicAmerichick6 chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
Who exactly is Nate? I don't know where you are now, but please, I hope you've considered what these have told about your fics and improved. This is just... ugh.
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Err... I've been told that if I can't say anything nice I shouldn't say anything at all...

I'd say this was nice, but I'd be lying...

Ok! I lied... I have to flame it... It's in my blood.

Err... about the book thing, they're teenagers 16 years old, they're not going to read Diary of A Wimpy Kid...

I'm so confused, first it's TDI then it's Monsters VS Aliens, then it's 6Teen

And about your snobby author's note... let me explain

Who sucks now? Flamers do!

I don't suck...

Who dosen't suck? I don't suck!

Umm... I can't say anything nice about that...

HA. All of the flamers suck. and If you flame, I will report abuse.

Got it? Good.

You can't abuse me for flamers, a flame is when they're completely rude and it's a good story. This, is not a good story... sorry dude.
RubyGraceXX chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I agree with EVERYONE else who was reviewed this crap u call a story! Get rid of your account, obsession with Gwen, & go watch Spongebob like ALL nine year olds should be doing!

God! You're worst then Cody with the Gwen obsession!
ZeekRocks chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
You are one seriously fucked up kid. Learn how to write properly and for the love of all that is decent:

STOP WRITING SHIT ABOUT YOU AND GWEN HAVING SEX. YOU'RE NINE FUCKING YEARS OLD FOR GOD'S SAKE. GO WATCH SPONGEBOB OR PLAY CRASH BANDICOOT.
But You Can Call Me Willow chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Listen kid. I'm a good three years older than you are, as are most of the 'flamers' that have reviewed. And honey, I say 'flamers' like that 'cos they're not. They're people who know the difference between a good story and a bad one. This is a bad one. I think you need to see the difference between flames, and common sense. A flame is when you get one or two bad reviews in quite a few good reviews. Common sense is when all of your reviews are telling you your stories are crap. Thanks for listening kid.
Kelsica2 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Okay, I'll try to be nice about this. I really will try. You can't report people just because they're trying to give you some constructive critisism. That's what I, along with everybody else who reviewed your last story, was trying to do before.

But there really is NO PLOT to this. It's confusing. And 'holded' is not a word. I think you mean 'held.' And you really shouldn't use perverted slang like 'nuts' in your writing unless someone is saying it.

And please, PLEASE don't act so cocky about your writing, because there are a lot of areas where you could improve. A LOT. A little bit of humbleness looks good on everybody.

Please, just don't overreact again when we try to help you become a better writer. And ranting about how much we suck only makes you look like a attention hogger.

I want to be nice. I really do. But please take some of what we reviewers say to heart so you can improve as a writer.

PS- YOU'RE NINE. Stop writing fics about you hooking up with a cartoon character seven years older than you and watch Spongebob or whatever nine year olds are supposed to do.
Trent and Gwen 4ever chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
um...okay it's kinda confusing and you can't report my name as abuse so HA!
TheWriterFormerlyKnownAsNixon chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I'm sorry you can't take critism, man, but if you want to be a good writer you're going to have to learn to deal with it. You can never think your story is amazing in the writing world. You always need to realize it can be improved.

And this could REALLY be improved.

You seem to have no regard for spelling, grammar, capitalization, punctuation, or just the English language in general. The scenes are just completely jumbled and random with no explanation at all; they just happen. You have characters that aren't even in TDI or 6teen for no reason whatsoever. The dialogue is in need of drastic improvements. The characters do not communicate, they just speak to say random things and say "Hey look, this happened!". There is no real plot to this story. Look, I'm sorry, but if you think that this story is good, than you really need to read some other stories and understand what quality writing is. I normally try to be a nice guy, but I just cannot find any good aspects in this story whatsoever. Really, you need to improve on just about everything. A lot.

And don't get me started on the whole putting yourself in the story and writing your little fantasies with Gwen. It just makes you look sad and perverted. Really, you say you're nine. She's 16. She a cartoon. Really, I want to be nice, I really do. But again, this story is just... Awful. There is nothing about it I can find that is remotely good. Please, learn how to write well before you make another one of these stories, because some people won't try to be nice like I am.
LogicalTiger chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
You can't report abuse for flaming unless it contains inappropriate content, smart one. And FYI, you still suck at writing. This is classic PWP you have here. And apparertly you haven't heard of this remarkable thing called spell check.

Stop being an attention whore and get a life, and maybe a Beta to tell you how much you suck before you publish your crap stories and embarrass yourself in the FFN community.

And you're NINE. Quit writing limes and lemons, you shouldn't even be reading the stuff. I don't even read the stuff. And just a tip, read the TOS.