Reviews for The Five Agent Ps
fuzzyskipper3 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Dud lair is spelled lair
Meagan Snow chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Aw {3 what a sweet ending!
Very well played, and I can't wait to see you write more!
Meagan Snow chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
This story is very good! Well written and original, too.
There's just one thing I have trouble understanding. Perry should have been able to make the jump just as well as the penguins because he is a top-class secret agent who's probably gone through more training than the others put together.
Except for that… continue soon! :D
S.I.N1146 chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Awesome story! This is actually the first PaF x PoM that I've read that's complete so I'm really happy about it. Love it!
TheRatKing1 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
God, this captures the spirit of both episodes! Whoever- the- hell -you- are, you're a genuis!
Skilene4eva chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Awww! That was soo sweet I think but great story
Andronika23 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM! But o.c. #2 screams for ice cream fish. Aqualla:Stop with the numbering already,Andronika23!
Digidestined of Trust chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Flamey-yo, flamey-yo! That was brilliant! Throwing yourself in there like that was hilarious! Such a great fic, will be sure to check out more of yours!
appleduck chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
That was an awesome story!
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Nice keep going
Emachinescat chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
"Wait, penguins talking?" He asked. "Bit how's that possible? Well except in one movie I saw where talking penguins took control of a cargo ship; but…. I must be dreaming, penguins can't talk! That's crazy, this isn't a story, cartoon, or an animated CGI DreamWorks movie. I must be in crazy land all right!"

"You know." Kowalski told the evil scientist. "This could be a story and a 17 year old girl might be typing all of our exact dialogues."

Emachinescat chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
"It made us wait in this car for hours." Buford told him. "Now sing or I'll kill you pipsqueak!"

"Ooooooh I like that motto." Mort said. "And FEET!" He went and clinged on the king lemur's foot.

"Wasn't there a lion, a zebra, a giraffe, and a hippo exhibit mom?" Phineas asked his mom.

"There was honey." Lynda answered. "But the zoo says that they mysteriously disappeared one day in the waters of Madagascar and were never found after that."

"Maybe the penguins scared them off." Baljeet suggested.

"Yeah right!" Buford said. "Penguins aren't scary. They're cute and cuddly."

"Well maybe at night or when no one's looking they turn into fighting penguins and kick butt."

"Yeah, and Perry is really a secret agent of a secret origination and kicks his nemesis's butt! Yeah right."

These lines were just Brilliant! I love this story - amazing!
9peggy chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Wow...great story! You captured every single characters personality, and had me laughing from begging to end. I'm definatly adding this to my Favorites. I give this story a 10!
Koondra chapter 4 . 8/11/2010