Reviews for It's Only Forever
Failisse chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Heh! Ignis is a nymphomaniac! That just cracks me up. By the way, nice use of the Labyrinth quote! It made me happy! I hope you will write more Ignis/Akari fics. We don't have enough completed ones. Plus a lot of them are really depressing. I'm glad that you found a way for Akari to remain immortal. The use of the Pheonix by the way was brilliant. If you do write more Ignis/Akari fanfics, I hope you will make a multi-chapter story. I love reading longer stories with a good plot and fluffy romance. Hee! Thanks so much for this wonderful contribution to the Harvest Moon Fanfic Community. Hope to see more soon!

-Failisse
Ketsueki no Kuki chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Okay. I read your newest story, freakishly fangirl'd out, and decided to check out your other stories.

I'm glad I did.

I LOVE the whole thing with the immortal because of the Phoenix feather wedding ring. I like it SOOO much better than the game.

I remember that once, when I talked to him after we got married, he said something along the lines of "you can't stay with me forever. You will be gone. It makes me sad to think of that" I felt so fucking sad. This makes it all better though!
KimiMeagan chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
BAHAHAHA! The ending cracked me up laughing! That sounds like something he would pull! "Well, if you wanted one..." No problem, he says! BAHAHAHAHA! KIMI APPROVES!
Kinnetik Ishisu chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
The Harvest God pwns!
Rainarox1111 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Yay for torture of the cat!
JrocksAnime chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I like your stories. They're so funny!

The Harvest King you write totally screams "Sesshomaru" to me. I keep thinking of him while I read your stories.
Wind Paradox chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I love this! Great job on writing this oneshot!:D
Gaarmeri chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Hahahahhaha It was just to funnt xD

“I’m pregnant…”

“I know.” He said as he resumed pestering the feline.

“You know? But how could you...?”

“How could you not be?” He smirked.

I laughed so hard at that xD

And please write more!
RedtheGamr05 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Wow. this pairing is pretty new to me.

so you could marry a god? interesting.

anyway, i liked it, pls write more! lol